What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Attached: 85CF7F77-295A-4BEB-8A0C-CE38FCB9F54C.jpg (400x400, 28.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLNDqxrUUwQ?t=140
youtu.be/tRPkeRhq-0w?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like niggers

My dicks too big for black girls .

zoophilia is not banned in the usa?

the hot black women are mega bitches
same with jews. both like me but they are the shittiest to date. ive noticed that liberal girls in general ghost much more often and act like bitches more than moderate/conservative/non political girls

Been there done that

im not into beastielaty

>What's your excuse?

Good taste?

Attached: 1648429594646.jpg (773x607, 28.42K)

Liberal girls are trying to actively wrench the system to gain power over men. There is a reason that women vote against their husbands. Women want to try to control you, but they don't want to control you.

>moderate/conservative/non political girls
doesn't exist

>t. can't handle a black queen

These

Nigger bitches are equal to fat bitches, it's easy to get them on your dick, they'll hang onto even the lowest of betas. If you want to have some self respect, aim higher.

sodomite

more like this

Attached: Snaptik_7001104184124787.webm (576x994, 2.74M)

yeah they do. most girls aren't political, and conservative rural girls are tough

How DuckDuckGo Was Caught Spying On You.

Israel has committed more crimes against the US, than any other foreign nation.

So far the Progressives (Biden\Obama\Clinton) have also committed more crimes against America than any foreign and domestic source put together in Her entire history.

The Democrats told us that they are allowed to work with Russian Intelligence and promote Insurrection as long as they say that Trump is bad for reasons that are never fully explained unless you count false and paid testimony as we as DNC spies, which are now confirmed to exist.

The DNC should be investigated for espionage now.

But, of course, criminal behavior is legal, especially when its against Trump or anyone you claim to be a supporter or doesnt want to purchase pharmaceutical or EV products that the Democrats and Biden are personally invested in.

Didn't the DNC harrass Donald Trump with the emollient clause?

Collecting money from BLM terrorism and receiving gifts like intel from Russia and China would classify as illegal.

But again, according to the US Justice System, you are allowed to commit crimes as long as you blame Donald Trump or anyone who you believe isn't 100% progressive.

>t.

Attached: 23E575BB-A34A-41C8-ACB4-6893784A1D95.jpg (589x457, 78.56K)

>source: absolutely nothing

Conservative rural girls are just fat, """reformed""" single moms (usually fat), or sorority thots that expect you to make $200k. Trying to date in rural Louisiana has been the most miserable experience of my life.

Its not surprising nigger bitches browse here. Anonymous internet posting are for the mentally ill, grossly overweight, terminally unattractive individuals.

This

Attached: 80A81CE9-0DC4-4DC0-85BC-3CD640DA0A22.jpg (519x519, 78.99K)

in the suburbs here, the conservative girls are better than the liberals. but non political girls beat both easily. I get along best with career girls from the city and often they don't hold very strong opinions.

I'm guessing you're at least two of those things, white boy~

Science has gone too far

No just one, Im mentally ill, you stupid nigger tranny.

cope

There are flies crawling around on that shit she's eating

>What's your excuse?
Bestiality laws.

Attached: 1561119704329.jpg (275x275, 18.38K)

Im not into bestiality.

Attached: 1542299453054.jpg (225x225, 9.34K)

I want children that look like me.
When you are White, there is no upgrade.
I don't want mixed race children who despise me for make a mutt.
Mixed kids hate the White parent but are sympathetic to the non-White parent for the obvious reasons of wanting to improve their genetics.
No.
White Men for White Women
White Women for White Men

Cute collar. Wtf is she eating?

why not just date a white woman that acts like a nigger? she may even be a single mother and you can adopt her niglet! she even perfected ebonics. she calls tyrone axing fo dat child suppote, and she will keep axing until he pezzes dat bitch!! gnomesaying?

good morning fren

Attached: Frendizzles.jpg (1024x751, 164.04K)

Theres literally filters galore on this video

Too dark, and negroid physique

Attached: 1650915203025.png (900x1379, 891.12K)

I don't wanna have to deal with their family or any Tyrone's in her life. My life is a drama free zone.

Attached: 1651319347702.gif (460x432, 1.66M)

Attached: 3jgiap[1].jpg (842x500, 49.09K)

Nonpolitical girls are just liberals when you push them on literally anything.

Negresses can suck my BWC but I will not settle down with them.

Attached: nigger-aragorn.jpg (680x578, 59.19K)

not true. they adopt my opinions after a while anyway.

>Conservative rural girls are just fat, """reformed""" single moms (usually fat), or sorority thots that expect you to make $200k. Trying to date in rural Louisiana has been the most miserable experience of my life.
Too true lmao. I moved to the south and this is the case. Seems like every man's ambition out here is to be a step-dad. It's fucking morbid and I sympathize with you.

I intend to have kids. My kids won't be niggers. I found myself a nice green-eyed Mexican girl with fair skin. Even if our kids don't end up with blue or green eyes, they will have the recessive traits to carry on into the future.

Even niggers hate the smell. They SCHTANK.

youtu.be/BLNDqxrUUwQ?t=140

youtu.be/tRPkeRhq-0w?t=12