Smol Brain with Big Questions

Alright Any Forums let's see if we can crack (((science))).

Like many here, I like science, but I don't trust (((science))). It's hard to tell if they're purposely obfuscating basic science, or if they are genuinely ignorant of their own theories and claims. Or, maybe I am just pants-on-head dumb.
But I'm having a hard time understanding Gravity to exist in the current paradigm.

I truly do not understand how Time Dilation is anything other than a meme.

Attached: BlackHole.jpg (1209x1555, 341.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/magnetism1small/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rather than calculating the "mass" of celestial bodies, I think we are actually calculating the relationship of Angular-Momentum/Velocity between the observer/observee. By attempting to measure the "Gravity Waves" on Earth, I think it would actually be more analogous to say we are measuring ""our"" system's Ang-Mom&Velocity in the "Universe".

Attached: TimeDilation.jpg (1448x1488, 387.18K)

You should do the torpedo equation, it is much more functional and it is a great way to hate the antichrist.

I just don't understand how "Time" is even considered a malleable variable.
I understand the abstractness behind it I suppose, but I don't think an object's "mass" makes time slower/faster.

Attached: LaserTreadmill.jpg (2614x722, 390.42K)

It’s all about “frame of reference”.

>You should do the torpedo equation, it is much more functional
I am not familiar with that, but that does look interesting
>it is a great way to hate the antichrist.
I'm not particularly religious but I too hate the antichrist.

Attached: AutismInnovations.jpg (2808x1832, 825.76K)

>a great way to hate the antichrist.

Attached: CERNifiedSkitzo.jpg (968x814, 176.96K)

GPS transmissions to and from Earth and the GPS satellites have to be adjusted for time dilation because the satellites are under less of a gravitational pull and are traveling at blazing speeds (relative to the surface of Earth). The adjustments are on the scale of nanoseconds, and you might think that “they’re just changing it because they think that time dilation exists and a nanosecond wouldn’t be noticeable if they’re wrong”, but GPS computers do thousands of computations per nanosecond. Your GPS wouldn’t function without taking time dilation into account. We know this because the proto-GPS systems did not make these adjustments, and didn’t function as intended.

Also, atomic clocks have been compared to Earth time and “in space” time, and they were not in sync further proving that it exists.

Particles fired in CERN have varying levels of decay depending on the % of the speed of light that they are fired at.

>GPS transmissions to and from Earth and the GPS satellites have to be adjusted for time dilation because the satellites are under less of a gravitational pull and are traveling at blazing speeds (relative to the surface of Earth).
Again, I think that """Gravity""" is simply mislabeled as Velocity.

time and space are not objects
they are measures
they are post secondary attributes of other phenomenon

A wave is not what something is
A wave is what something does

a pencil is real
carbon is real
a line is a concept

water is real
atmosphere is real
a wave is a concept

light is real
a birdcage is real
shadows are a concept

>there was a line of shadows on the wall that looked exactly like a wave
can you see how language can deceive us?

this may help make things more clear
archive.org/details/magnetism1small/mode/2up

Attached: 1652466340406.jpg (1024x602, 95.42K)

user I think you need to study relativity a bit more. What you are writing here is not correct

i think not learning about velocity addition formulas in SR is the least of user's problems lol

black holes don't exist. plasma cosmology and the electric universe is the future. they don't require invisible forces to make their theories work. most of their theories can be demonstrated in a lab.

>I truly do not understand how Time Dilation is anything other than a meme.
If you go fast enough, it becomes a thing. This is because of the cosmic speed limit.

>this may help make things more clear
>archive.org/details/magnetism1small/mode/2up
That looks like a neat book.

>What you are writing here is not correct
Ok, I like to learn. How am I incorrect?

It has already been established that time dilation , even a type of "time travel" can be achieved with velocity

You are in fact pants on head dumb, but to be fair, time dialation only truly gets justified when you reach relativistic physics, and you are clearly not at that level yet.

But if it makes you feel any better, nobody really understands the reason for the gravitational force. Gravity waves may exist, and we know that gravity causes space to bend but.... ehhh, gravity is still largely not understood

>If you go fast enough, it becomes a thing. This is because of the cosmic speed limit.
Makes sense. If you took a rock and threw it at a wall, vs taking two rocks and throwing them at each other, I imagine the rock hitting the wall would undergo a different force than the 2 rocks being thrown at each other.

Seriously? So you think that any satellite or space craft that we send up into space is overcoming Earth’s rotational velocity or the velocity that at is traveling as it orbits the Sun rather than its gravitational escape velocity?

If you jump out of a plane and plummet to your death, are you thinking that you’re just falling into the path of Earth’s velocity as it rotates on an axis and orbits the Sun?

Do you not know what inertia is? Haven’t you ever slammed on the brakes in a car and felt yourself move forward absent of the car? Haven’t you ever wondered why that is? You and the car are being anchored to the Earth by its gravitational pull. The car suddenly stops, but you keep going because you’re still anchored by Earth’s gravity.

I don’t see what you’re getting at here.

Fren user,
pls.
First, you have to graduate from learning basic newtonian mechanics.