Reason given why American women got an abortion

hli.org/resources/why-women-abort/

guttmacher.org/journals/psrh/2005/reasons-us-women-have-abortions-quantitative-and-qualitative-perspectives

Attached: FWMtAYdVUAAIpse.jpg (568x482, 45.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares

It's just a parasite

.001 + .065 + .085 + .288 + .294 + .666 + 6.268 + 92.330 = 100% a whore

>justified
>justified
>justified
>justified
>questionable
>uber justified
>justified
>absolutely haram

Its not a parasite its a human life. And abortion murders a child.

why is a reason needed?

Aborting because youre broke isnt justified. Pretty much agree with the rest. Rape and incest abortions should be accompanied by filed legal complaints only.

>92.330% I really didn't want the hassle and just wanted to get back to living my best life

The baby didn't rape the woman, why should it pay with its life?

It's almost always social pressures, be it from the boyfriend or their parents.
So it would be 90+% for social reasons. Maybe 1% economic. Though I have doubts on that. Seems a bit high from my observations from working near an abortion clinic.

So, 98.5% of abortions are done so the mother can have an easier life. Number is probably closer to 99.5% when you take out the survey respondents who were lying.

so?

So thats a problem. You dont get to murder someone to make your day more convenient.

>murder
?

>?

How much are they paying you, Chang?

Yea. Voluntarily taking a human life is murder. Its actually the literal definition.

who?

If rape abortion isn't justified, then the woman should be allowed to kill the rapist. Eye for an eye, life for a life.

reddit.com

Go back

Yes, most are black, which is objectively a good thing, reinstate it immediately. Less niggers is always a good thing, and in all honesty this will just be redone in a couple years.

this

if i was an american woman i would simply abort because of the shame & disgust of being a shart

don't think anyone would object to that

It’s.a cluster of cells chief. Life begins at birth but I’ll say if you don’t get it by 4 months, it should regulated to health related issues and definitely not elective at that point.

>It’s.a cluster of cells chief.

This is your brain after 5 years on Twitter.

2 jews invented the contraceptive pills
It's always jews that are in charge of abortion clinics

makes you think...

Attached: suspicious.png (1377x663, 878.87K)

Your terms are acceptable

Not so long as we 'believe all women'.
You want to cry rape, i want proof you didnt get into his car voluntarily and just regret being a whore, or regret getting caught cheating, or just changed your fucking mind.
If a woman isnt bleeding from the face or fingernails, it wasnt rape, she was a whore.

>its a cluster of cells
So are you...

no no no, the woman should be allowed to rape the rapist.

Because they are fat and lazy. We've always known this to be true.

However, have some notion of genetic hygiene. The fat, lazy women and the deadbeats that knock them up are not the kind of people whose genes you want propagating. Ultimately, the biotrash that predominantly gets abortions saves their communities the expenditure of resources for shitty kids who will inevitably grow up to be shitty adults who often end up on the dole or in jail at public expense.

>You want to cry rape, i want proof you didnt get into his car voluntarily and just regret being a whore, or regret getting caught cheating, or just changed your fucking mind.
>If a woman isnt bleeding from the face or fingernails, it wasnt rape, she was a whore.

I hate the surveillance-state smartphone, but in this instance, a consent app actually could be helpful here.

murder requires the victim to have agency

People in comas are in open season I guess

guess so

>Ultimately, the biotrash that predominantly gets abortions saves their communities the expenditure of resources for shitty kids who will inevitably grow up to be shitty adults who often end up on the dole or in jail at public expense.

"In the last quarter of the twentieth century, the incarceration rate in the US increased by a factor of five.[20] Between the years 2001 and 2012, crime rates (both property and violent crimes) have declined 22% after already falling 30% in years prior between 1991 and 2001.[21] As of 2012, there are 710 people per every 100,000 U.S. residents in the United States that are imprisoned in either local jails, state prisons, federal prisons, and privately operated facilities.[21] This corresponds to incarcerating a number close to a quarter of the prison population in the entire world."

duh, that's why it should be legal

because the baby doesnt have a life yet

>It’s.a cluster of cells
Are those cells dead? There isn't answer other than no. If those cells are dead, it is self-resolving and abortion isn't a consideration at all.

So kys