Aus/pol/ - Nation of Shitskin Edition

>Labor unveils 'clean slate policy' as part of last-minute tweak to controversial jobseeker reforms
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/labor-workforce-australia-changes/101190842
>Peter Coaldrake's review into accountability of Queensland government released, Premier accepts all 14 recommendations
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/peter-coaldrake-integrity-report-queensland-government/101188784
>When it comes to building codes, requirements can be a matter of interpretation, lawyer says
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/south-australian-building-codes-apartment-with-loo-in-kitchen/101190682
>Former Dubbo mayor Ben Shields charged with historical sexual assault offence
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/former-dubbo-mayor-ben-shields-charged-with-historical-offence/101040226
>St John Ambulance WA chief Michelle Fyfe resigns after delays and ramping worsened by COVID-19
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/st-john-wa-chief-michelle-fyfe-resigns/101191674
>New biosecurity zone set up after deadly varroa mite discovered at three more NSW properties
abc.net.au/news/rural/2022-06-28/bee-eradication-nsw-government-control-varroa-mite/101188568
>SA wind farms, big Tesla battery fined more than $4 million over separate breaches
abc.net.au/news/2022-06-28/sa-agl-wind-farms-tesla-battery-fined-over-breaches/101190674
>Albo stands with NATO to condemn Putin
theage.com.au/politics/federal/albanese-stands-with-nato-to-condemn-putin-as-uk-warns-of-1937-moment-20220628-p5ax8y.html
>More young adults live with parents – or live alone
theage.com.au/national/more-young-adults-live-with-parents-or-live-alone-20220622-p5avqf.html
>PM has 'extensive discussions' with European leaders about future trade deal
skynews.com.au/world-news/global-affairs/prime-minister-anthony-albanese-has-extensive-discussions-with-european-leaders-about-future-trade-deal/news-story/89eb8642241a5a6d030ae2dbfd703696

Attached: fcf4af15ac95dfed91da5a5922a2f4addd70adc5.jpg (800x533, 110.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQBDsNiCCNM
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/120031678
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL11971
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL20314
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL10891
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL21013
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/POA3186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

Attached: 1644479581752.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

haha poop baby, penis xDDD

Thank you mr kooyong kike

I've seen niggers die.

>Albo stands with NATO to condemn Putin
Frankly I don't know which side I despise more.
All I see are aristocrats killing ukranians and russians and making pretty speeches about it for the sake of elections or policies.

The whole thing disgusts me.
But it did remind me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DQBDsNiCCNM

Every time I'm forced to mingle with the general public my skin crawls. It's a wasteland out there.

oh yes im just about send the job application to my favourite good for nothing stole everything i ever had and did no honest work for 2 minutes in my entire life piece of shit tycoon

i mean really? do i look black to you? do i look like an arab refugee or perhaps a chink?

That missile attack on the shopping mall has false flag written all over it.

2.5 million poos
50,000 Nepalese
2.5 million chinks
lmao

Give it up aussies

The official figures show that Australia is 35.4% Chinese:
>The census asked Australians to report their "ancestry", as opposed to their country of birth or ethnicity. The top responses were:
>English (33 per cent)
>Australian (29.9 per cent)
>Irish (9.5 per cent)
>Scottish (8.6 per cent)
>Chinese (5.5 per cent)

Attached: Australia.jpg (940x627, 108.82K)

> 5.5
Wasn’t it 5.6 last time? It actually went down? They’ve really switched to going all out with poos for some reason.

Looking for jobs.
>entry level
>must have 1-2 years experience in similar role

Attached: 1646462141924.jpg (650x366, 25.54K)

> Mr Burke said the new system meant "a fresh start".

>"This decision will give participants a number of months to adjust to the new system, with little risk of financial penalty."

Nice I can do fuck all

Haha fuck of pajeet

>It actually went down?
The birth rate of Chinese is pretty pathetic.
Many of them went back during the pandemic.
Xi locked everybody down, they couldn't come out again even if they wanted to.
Still, learning Mandarin Chinese is a good investment:
>Burwood NSW, 49.8% duck hunters in public park
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/120031678
>Hurstville NSW, 47.1% dog eaters
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL11971
>Box Hill VIC, 46.6% Liberators:
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL20314
>Chatswood NSW, 42.4% cat snatchers:
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL10891
>Glen Waverley VIC, 38% Auslay-lians:
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/SAL21013

Attached: CHYNA.png (2552x1700, 560.61K)

I stopped caring about the false flags a while ago, because the big picture and the electioneering relating to it made me realize that Ukraine is nothing but a political power tool for people now in both the west and in Russia.
The whole thing is a violent distraction (and trap for patriots) to distract you from this cartel network in between both sides that profits and gains their leverage from the torments of others.

It's just another reminder that the world is a failed state now.
And of course it wants to try and shut us up, the people that continue to remind the planet that this is case.
It's like an old ugly whore that doesn't want to see her reflection now.

Attached: 1656034591507.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

And that's for a position that doesn't need rely on a post grad course that isn't actually part of the degree.
I gave up at that stage and knew it was over, those days were finished.

At least your inmigrant are chinese and poos.
I mean, they are far better than negros and sandniggers.

>I don't know how are the poos actually. I never find them here.

The Indian figure is lower since it can be broken into subgroup (Bengalis, Punjabis, etc.) too.

>they are far better than negros and sandniggers.
To be eligible for an Australian visa, first you have to be a human.

Attached: FootMassage.jpg (760x545, 63.62K)

The Indians are extremely obnoxious they have a bizarre arrogance about themselves.
Not even the Chinese can stand them. They are complained about in singapore. They are low key taking over the entire planet. They run Silicon Valley now.

I'd be more concerned about the nigger problem than the chink problem. Because the latter are probably more functional that most white faggots here while the former are "cursed and never going to get an actual job".

The former will just turn our burbs into compton. They're fucked. In fact I've seen white faggots in the same boat now, generally youths, that are "setting up their hood" in burbs lately because they have declining chances of scoring a job when you have to compete at a far higher level than even the asian for a job.
This country is just fucked.

I was watching the news (don't know why, it's all cartel propaganda) and apparently the farmers are finding difficulties again, with workers, flood and drought.
At what point are they going to admit that their own skill as farmers, and their lack of flexibility to re-construe their business, is the problem, not the work force.
Some of them are bulking on like 1 fucking fruit or veg in some farms because the mass production cuts costs here and there capital and equipment wise.
Why not throw away the book on mass production and focus on a sustainable farming practice with diverse produce, modified growing regimes and smaller workforce requirements.

Or... just admit you're greedy and spent it all on absurd shit out of greed.
Farmers are pissing me off, they think they're clean and helping everybody, but in reality their naive country lifestyle is probably rotting their brain a bit.
If you don't use that land, just give it to someone else to host and grow self sufficiently. I reckon they'd do it cheaper than the fucking methods they use right now.

Daily reminder in God suburb Brighton VIC, we speak Mandarin Chinese:
abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/quickstats/2021/POA3186

Attached: LanguageInBrightonVIC.png (2350x668, 182.54K)

Kill all kuffar

Yeah I heard Hong Kong really hit the fan.

Hlo sirs , good evening we don't mean you no harm , we just like to be part of society with or without you . Also what do mean by obnoxious ? Would you elaborate that part ?