Iran and Argentina apply to join BRICS group of emerging countries

> “While the White House was thinking about what else to turn off in the world, ban or spoil, Argentina and Iran applied to join the BRICS,” Zakharova wrote on the Telegram messaging app.

What are the political implication if these two large countries will join the biggest coalition on earth?

Attached: FWSGd8caMAASdvQ.jpg (639x349, 41.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/economy/2022/6/28/iran-applies-to-join-brics-group-of-emerging-countries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source:

aljazeera.com/economy/2022/6/28/iran-applies-to-join-brics-group-of-emerging-countries

Attached: While_the_White_House_was_thinking_about_what_else_to_turn_off_in_the_world,_ban_or_spoil,_Argentina_and_Iran_applied_to_join_the_BRICS-2022-06-28.png (876x1398, 193.66K)

What exactly is BRICS anyway? If it's not a counterpart to NATO then what's the purpose to it?

It's a meme alliance. It serves no purpose

Attached: BRICS.jpg (640x979, 134.4K)

You can see it as a counterpart to the G7 I would say

>Argentina
oh no
>Iran
a formality given their position in the past decades.
Let's hope the North Sea will turn out to have a lot more fossil fuels than previously thought.

>Let's hope the North Sea will turn out to have a lot more fossil fuels than previously thought.
This would be a crime against nature user

It's just discussion club for countries of developing world / global south

picrel memeflag

Attached: Whiterthanyounigger.png (1000x747, 1.02M)

>Argentina

Sometime this century they will make a move on the Falklands, with BRICS help.

>Iran

Nukes? Supported by BRICS as the counter weights to America's Israel.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 2.53.57 AM.png (1520x1326, 2.4M)

kinda happy i bought those russian assets when everyone went liquid.... pussies...

it is a counterpart you retard
they are allies in essential earth resources.

What assets did you buy?

wouldn't you like to know?
lol nah i got some ETFs, a few other goodies. I saw them loose 80% of their "value" like RSX (VanEck Russia) and was like well i dont count on the russian economy to be stiffled by80% permanently so, just hold it. but guess what? when they became aware that in no way was Russia going to back out or lose or suffer any serious consequence they started spamming me with threats of volatility and trying to force me to sell.

Yeah but NATO is a military alliance so it's not a counterpart.

More of an economic one. Obviously you need to protect your economy with power too.

military alliance is a meme. economic strength wins.
>jews

>Sometime this century they will make a move on the Falklands, with BRICS help.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool all that awaits them is another bankruptcy. Brazil should have enslaved those niggers decades ago. And honestly it's a insult to niggers because even third world african states don't default as often as poorgentina does.

Cmon Argentina you can do it!

That may be but that doesn't change that you're wrong. G7 would be a better comparison.

Why are you hiding your flag, macaco?

>well, technically

Attached: dfg35d.gif (220x137, 1.58M)

Yeah. You're technically reatrded.

>What are the political implication
Edging closer to WW3, I guess.

Economic alliance.
Kind of like SWIFT.

>NOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A GROUP OF COUNTRIES THAT INTENDS TO DEFEND THEIR OWN, ONLY US(NATO,EU) CAN DO THAT!
>HECKING BRICCERINOS

More important, what are the implications for someone who has a significant proportion of their portfolio in a BRIC index fund

>reatrded

Attached: 5123545.png (607x672, 357.97K)