Finland is bolstering its military with warships, F-35s and drones, in preparation for becoming Russia's NATO neighbor

Finland is bolstering its military with warships, F-35s and drones, in preparation for becoming Russia's NATO neighbor.

newsweek.com/warships-f-35s-drones-finland-russia-nato-neighbor-1718109

Attached: tf47f5d7z6m81.jpg (764x900, 77.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16126-statistics-finland-rape-reports-increased-by-7-5-in-finland-in-2017-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOAH BASED
Do Finns also bolster their ranks with niggers?

No. Are you going to recruit more muslims from syria?

Finland will never join NATO as long as Turkey has something to say about it.

will she let me pull her cat tail if I support her?

She's anorexic irl yuck

I'd love to see a Russian Monke rape her.

niggers on the front lines helped Argentina become a "white" nation.

Fuck this stupid whore

nah, they already have 15% population, so the can just draft them form Chechnya
although yet to see them fight in harsh winter conditions

how cute, imagine bending her over and slammin that pussy as a russian soldier

First she'd scream then she'd cry but soon she'd be loving it.

why can't nato just stop expanding?
if this keeps going, in a few decades we will be talking about some african countries joining nato because muh protection

didn't japan met with NATO recently?

those that owned those niggers were kikes, this why South America is the jew-infested shithole it is today

No, niggers are busy raping their women.

>Statistics Finland: Rape reports increased by 7.5% in Finland in 2017–2018
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16126-statistics-finland-rape-reports-increased-by-7-5-in-finland-in-2017-2018.html
>The Police of Finland cast light on its preliminary statistics on sex crimes earlier this week, reporting that foreigners accounted for a disproportionately large share (25%) of sex crimes reported in Finland. Foreign nationals make up fewer than five per cent of the total population of the country.

Attached: 1653145359549.jpg (561x508, 119.56K)

You will pay for that. She will come next night and sacrifice your penis for Baal.

Attached: Sanna the devil.jpg (1080x1080, 145.9K)

are finns aware technology and air warfare developed immensely? Russia doesn't even need ground invasion, they will carpet bomb Helsinki to oblivion. Shove that winter war bullshit up your ass hanna

There are enough bunkers to fit everyone in Helsinki in there, also bombing civilians doesnt win you the war, we already saw this in Ukraine.

Why do we care what the roaches think, they are on thin ice since the shelling of American special forces in Syria because of muh kurds, erdogan is an unstable psycho

Can someone explain to me why do the mutts not want their "stealth" plane anywhere near radars that were not made by them? Isnt that a bit sussy? How they only fly in places where the radars are american?

How are the finns this braindead, their neighbor makes one of the best planes in the world and they suck american cock for the scamjet.

Cool. While your entire population hide the Russians will just occupy your cities with no resistance. Worked out perfectly for the Palestinians.

Helsinki actually going to get nuked. Heckin' based and blessed.
>tfw when live in Helsinki.
F

Now we know that Russia isn't a threat anymore, and we don't care for fucking up the middle east anymore, why do we care for Turkey as an ally? Fuck 'em, put a big fence near the bosporus, shut down the mediteranean, we don't need "Syrians" here.

>does finland have niggers?
They're called fenno-swedes you racist nazi. :D:D:D

This has to be bait. Its the civilians that will hide in the bunkers, men capable of fighting will be fighting, Russia couldnt take Kiev and they cant take Helsinki.
Its funny and sad at the same time how little these poltards know about things they choose to talk about.

Everytime i see that loathsome little nightclubber slut, i get filled with an almost transcendental rage that is quite unlike me. How could anyone in their right mind put that little slut in charge of anything bigger than a cash register??

Attached: 1649244777895.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

Bro, you’re Finland. Bark all day little dog, you haven’t bit since the 30s