The age of man is nearly over

The age of man is nearly over

ft.com/content/388440d8-2dc7-4e3f-8107-b4b55edb8c6c

Attached: https _d6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net_prod_47277d20-f5ec-11ec-a257-979cb55526ca-standard.png (700x500, 39.11K)

1 man is worth 10+ women tho. In the grand scheme of things.

>rig game against men
>why aren't they playing?!?!?

no pussy no work

Women work all of the comfy easy jobs. Meanwhile men do all the gross work.

This, and the easy jobs are paying more. In what world do office parasites get more money than the supply chain workers, builders and utilities workers that actually keep society running?

women don't really work. unless they're doing their own thing. and even then they mostly collect tribute for their busywork than doing actual work.

THIS. 100% of the time women perform useless jobs.

One of the problems is female teacher bias towards female students.

This. I was raised my a single mother. I still love my mom, but my little sister got so much more money spent on her during her childhood because it was easier for a woman to spend money on "girly" things.

True subjugation of women has never been tried

this shit pisses me off, like the essential worker crap during coof. never gave any of them a pay increase

Fpbp.

Women are worthless and they are going to find out when the shtf very soon.

Oh fuck, I walked off of my decent paying metal fab job the day they said I'd have to wear a mask in 105 degree heat.

wow it's almost as if the game's rigged

This. Why do you think everything is fucking up so badly? It isn’t sabotage, it’s pure incompetence.

It's both, mostly sabotage though

when shtf women will be worth much more, actually. sex slaves and baby pumpers is where their true/only value lies

With the implication that men "still are" the dominant workers in the economy, the only thing the graph proves is that the value of workers has dropped significantly over the years, and people are struggling to find a decent job.

There's a really great super autist professor who gave a speech about this
the real unemployment rate for young men has been worse than the Great Depression since like 2012
like it's literally absurd that this issue is being ignored, and there are many other male issues of the same magnitude also being ignored
we are 100% headed towards collapse
>fun fact: for every 100 women graduated with a PhD, there are about 30 men

Attached: for every 100 women with a phd there are 30 men.png (1906x1764, 157.53K)

My parents helped me through my last two years of school, and I started paying them back when I finished. Then I stopped, because I found out they dropped 20k on my sister’s fucking wedding.

good. gonna be easy af for China to denazify and liberate us.

And you secure such commodities by working with able bodied men.
Manpower is king. And the ability to sustain them in a group.

vaccine mandates made me quit, fucking none of their business if I have taken the vaccine

wow that seems to correlate perfectly with the downfall of western civilization that's so weird

Attached: 1620985402661.jpg (332x350, 26.97K)

>Manpower is king.
true, violence will always be the ruler, the status quo of this earth

Lmaooo my sister just got married in some ritzy ass place, spent so much fucking money on fancy food and uber rides and shit that didn't need to happen.
Fucking women, I swear.

>i-it isn't sabotage goyim

Why should any man pay taxes to a jewish, feminist system that hates them? If you pay taxes you hate jesus, support a satanic system and are a spiritual jew. Most of you wagies are going to need a covid/digital pass eventually if you want to work.

Im 34 yo and never worked a day in my life. I spend most of my day making art and weight training, and its incredibly fulfilling. Ive never once felt depressed. Imagine being a wagie in 2022.

this is unironically part of the reason why the powers that be WANT women in high paying jobs
because they waste their fucking money instead of building generational wealth
they're literally all retarded children