Any Forums will defend this

>Any Forums will defend this

Attached: 57063D63-9150-48EB-8AF8-1BF3171A0AF5.jpg (1170x840, 408.8K)

probably not all pedos, but they should be shot in the back of the head

This is laser eyes levels of based.

Attached: 1643768453526.png (679x689, 526.39K)

Im tired of the constant bloodthirst and constantly being angry. How do i get it back?

Attached: FuckPhonefags.webm (1920x1080, 185.3K)

Texas isnt white. I support lgbt

stop coming here and find something else to distract yourself lol

Take it back

you can watch webms on goyphone now

stop being a woman

I mean, yeah being a fag's a sin, but this isn't a Christian message so he's a bit of a dick.
>I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.
Luke 5:32

He's not wrong

someone take that pastor's covid bribes back

what's to defend
he said what he wanted to say
why do you care?

At this point I would support it, because they're all so incredibly fucking obnoxious, and all of them lean hard towards the Left. The gay community literally cannot help themselves nowadays, and they don't even deserve an entire month to their degeneracy anymore, let alone an entire week. They can go back to having one day out of the year, if even half of that.

Attached: chrome_nzWZMFDU6M.png (598x746, 669.36K)

iPhones have had webm playback for a while now, faggot. You literally have no excuse to use android anymore other than being poor

I've always felt like homosexuality is one of the most retarded inventions of our age.
Imagine unironically believing that putting your penis into another man's asshole and releasing your seed inside of him is anything but unbridled lust.

Nope, protestants rot in hell

This

Christianity is so fucking gay, this is why you'll never win
>le love le neighbor!
>le turn le other cheek!

My pixel 6 blows any iphone out of the water

What the fuck? He's mad.
The front is fine.

And it's like $600 if I remember correctly. I kinda like the Pixel phones despite not having one

>Consoom or else random internet faggots will have low opinions on you
No. I will shitpost from my android workphone.

>"It's just as good!"

Attached: 1656111699586.jpg (814x763, 131.27K)

No I will not defend that, back of the head is being generous. First they need their kneecaps shot out, then they need to be covered in honey and laid over a swamp.

Galaxy note is better than anything apple ever made

>Reads 1 Cor 6:9, 10
>Doesn’t read 1 Cor 6:11
>Calls himself Christian

iFones are welfare cadillacs, bet you even put yours in a case like the poorfag you are LMAO

Based

>respond to self

Yes.

MAGA based.

Android has clover/kuroba
Way better than using a mobile browser
My s21+ is the best phone ever

The Goyim are becoming ungovernable

Previous few generations had Televangelists who were bankrolled by Zionists. Billy Graham, others, got on TV and toured and grew wealthy by teaching Christians to worship all things Jewish. There is no modern equivalent that I can see.

>Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I'd kill myself having to use something so cringely named

Meant for this

I have real computers because I'm not poor or a zoomer. I post from a real computer like a grown ass man

I use my phone as a literal NAS controller, I have a systemwide hosts based adblocker, so I don't see ads anywhere, I limit my charge to lengthen my battery life, transfer and control the device without fucking itunes, unlock and root it to do anything I like with it, all for $300. Great display, great design, headphone jack and great camera too, and I don't have to have a giant dildo shaped notch at the top.
Your piece of iShit is not even any good for using as a phone from 2010. My android tv has more functionality than your (((phone)))

absolutely disgusting.
they should be thrown off skyscrapers.

>Any Forums will defend this

Yes.

I have a real server, I don't need to make a poorfag one from my $300 chinkphone

Were he to see that in Europe he’d certainly be arrested and spend at least a couple years in prison for a hate crime. However I imagine in the USA this kind of speech is even more dangerous considering any nut can get his hands on a handgun over there. Hopefully this monster will be put behind bars.

And yet, "iPhone" wins the award for the gayest name in history. They could have just called it the apple phone, but oh no, they were too busy stuffing dicks up their asses, and you insist on sucking on those ass stuffed dicks like the faggot you are.

>a while
A few weeks. Nigger.

Attached: 1654967412045.jpg (480x483, 28.22K)

Seethe Poorfag
>Sent from my Macbook Pro, next to my iPhone 13 Pro, Airpods Pro and Apple Watch Series 7

>I carry my server around with me wherever I go
Ever heard of remote control you tard? I worked as a sysadmin for a while, ask me how I know you're lying. You need remote control, either on a laptop or phone.

You're a fucking retard, I just use OpenVPN. OOOOO A Sysadmin guys! Fucking help desk monkey lmao

The CEO is a literal faggot you mongoloid.

he just dropped the bass

The pastor isn't wrong. lol.

Btw iPhone users can see webms now. I think 4chinz modified something.

He's unironically right. Everyone with kike parasitic memetic diseases should be put down for the greater good.

actually we can see webms now dumb nigger