If your girlfriend is south east asian it doesn't fucking count

She has to be pale and from northern china or korea/japan. If you're dating some brown subhuman from south east asia you should kill yourself right now

Attached: -pepe.jpg (498x498, 34.53K)

Some of them are really hot.

What way white man?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 172.58K)

>you can't like that bug only this bug
seems dumb

jungle asians arent white

The northern ones have those slit chink eyes. They choose sea monkeys out of fear of the chink eyes.

unironically what is wrong with nic cage

I lost my virginity to a teenaged gook while I was 24
dat pussy was sideway and tight AF she was also a virgin.
I wish I fucked a girl from my own race, but I did not have the opportunity :(
I tried for 10 years and couldn't make it happen. I hate jews

he's too /fa/ for this world

I wish I had a tall busty amazon east asian gf. looking up at her slant eyes and she hardly knows english while i pin her huge body down and fuck her.

Slants are gross Ivan

Attached: colin-af2-6_0.jpg (780x520, 32.89K)

>Vietcuties don't count
More for me, gimme

I’ll fuck nonwhite girls but I refuse to date them

There were a few studies where Vietnamese actually had a far higher IQ than the rest of Southeast Asia and on par with Northeast Asians when raised here. Call me Nguyen all you want, but the proof is there.

It's just cope from ugly white men. They're not attractive enough to draw the attention of white women so they're forced to look elsewhere. So they're forced to settle on SEA women because being white is good enough for them. You see all these posts on here all the time about "hey white guy here I just got me a great Filipino girlfriend" and it might actually be great and she probably acts like a slave to you because they're so desperate to be with a white person they'll literally do anything but at the cost of not actually being an ideal reproductive choice.

Yeah. Most half Filipinos I know are either stupid or self hating.

A straight happa is infinitely better than a white tranny.

Aw. Thanks!

You have to go back Chang

Checked

Attached: 1656139968827.jpg (2175x2096, 942.17K)

Every Filipino I see around here has a fat fucking ass and nice tits. They seem to be top tier.
Traditional chink food sucks ass and they are all actually insane.