Stop cursing jews

Seriously. The bible says picrel. If you curse the sons of Abraham you will be cursed.
The evil ones aren't Jews. They pretend to be Jews but do lie. But they are neither genetically relegated to nor are they religiously Jews. They are the synagogue of satan.
The bible forbids usery, it forbids child sacrifice, it forbids sodomy and race mixing. The people you hate aren't Jews. The actual biblical Jews did nothing wrong. And by cursing them thou shalt become cursed.

So take my advice. Curse the kikes, the khazars, the Ashkenazi, the edomites, amalek, the rabbinical talmudic Babylonian pharasses, The chabad lubavich sabbatean frankists, curse these people all you like. But dont expect good things to happen so long as you curse the jews.
This is probably part of why they chose the tribe of judah to hide behind. Because they couldn't choose the Israelites since the Celtic saxons are the lost tribes of israel, and they knew that by posing as Judahites then anyone who curses them will become cursed.

Attached: KJV_Genesis_12-3-1.jpg (400x309, 60.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI
youtu.be/QkUXI208Q1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews wrote all of that. Go cut off some forskin

The real Jews are all gone. The Romans wiped them out.
The ones you know as Jews today are imposters.

Attached: main-qimg-41f22b8fc448554b91faef9b5161644a.png (602x452, 368.47K)

More anti-Jew shit. Who cares...

Also the israelites didn't chop the end of their cocks off like these fake 'jews' do today.

Attached: 098e712c53f933536c7c72c474743fde.jpg (736x500, 88.71K)

All humans should die, but religious ones should die the most. Zol zayn shah.

You're one of those newfags that hasn't swallowed any red pills yet.
You're ngmi user.

The fake 'jews' don't want us to know this. They want us to keep cursing Jews so we stay cursed.
Break the curse anons. Heed my warning.

Attached: 1630195742252 (1).jpg (726x564, 121.19K)

Fuck you and fuck jews

>please be a docile cuck
Yeah nah

You mean the fake jew edomites?
>I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

—Revelation 2:8-9

Fine. I dont care. It says in the bible that if you know something and don't tell you then your problems become mine. But if I tell you and you don't listen then I'm in the clear and your problems are all yours.

I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist

When did I ever say that? I believe in the old testament way of an eye for an eye. I don't go by the turn the other cheek karma crap.

Precisely

Attached: ab86ba156be382538d509363890b1ccb.png (1019x779, 962.06K)

Yeah, but there is nothing biblical about the "Jews" that crawled out of Eastern Europe with their hooked noses claiming to be connected to Ancient Israel. And since today's "Jews" have replaced the 10 commandments with 10 new ones including "Thou shall kill unborn babies, worship black cock, promote sodomy, etc." today's "Jews" are more Satan's Chosen than God's Chosen. But just ask yourself, does the America that has spent its past 40 years obediently shoveling billions of dollars to Israel while blessing it, look at all like its being blessed by God for that undertaking?

Theyve been shoveling money into satans pockets. As you pointed out the state of israel has nothing to do with the israelites. So how could America be blessed when it's doing the devil's work?

>amalek
stop making threads when you dont understand all the terms you're using

Jews are parasites and scum same as evangelists. Next time we will get rid of both but at the pace its going evangelists will probably go in the chambers first this time.

I have a thread full of sauce about the white race of Celtic Saxon being the actual God's chosen people. Here's just a tiny sample. Check it out yourselves.
We are the lost tribes of jacob. White privilege is really God's blessing. And that makes the kike seethe with rage.
But there's many ways to lose this privilege. Luckily the covenant lasts forever so we can always get our privilege back.

>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner.
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Britain and America: Sons of Joseph.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI

a VERY Jewish man identifying the lost tribes of Israel as Celtic Saxons
youtu.be/QkUXI208Q1I

Attached: filedata.png (1080x810, 1.11M)

>Celtic Saxons
didn't exist you fucking subhuman

Amalek was the grandson of esau/edom. Everything I post has been researched thoroughly by myself.

Attached: Scriptures.jpg (1207x641, 179.27K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations.
You named all inferior north western european tribes but then where are those nations where they were hidden among them?

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: Hitler Accordance.jpg (850x400, 71.65K)

Regarding Jews I would start with the fact that history tells us that they are Edomites that assimilated into Judeah under John Hyrcanus and that Christianity is generally opposed to them and everything they push Knowing now who the Jews are we can look at the scripture what it tells about them. I should note that the Amelek in the next verse are a group of the Edomites
Its starts with the story of Saul, who gets (mercy) killed by an Amalek, the Amalek tells David about it to which he replies
>14So David asked him, “Why were you not afraid to lift your hand to destroy the LORD’s anointed?” 15Then David summoned one of the young men and said, “Go, execute him!” So the young man struck him down, and he died. 16For David had said to the Amalekite, “Your blood be on your own head because your own mouth has testified against you, saying, ‘I killed the LORD’s anointed.’”
Now while its difficult to make a claim based on History that the Jews are the Amalek specifically this seems to be a direct foreshadowing of the murder of the Messih, as the Amalek here testified to have killed the annointed, the messiah, with his own mouth. Likewise when the Jews murdered Christ they shouted
>His blood be on us and on our children!”
It just seems that they cant stop bringing guilt upon themselves, and testify against themselves like when they claim Europe are Amalek, to then argue that Europe needs to be destroyed as a result, in fact advocating their own destruction. We see another instance of this is when they try to appear legit and holy stating they wouldnt have killed the prophets as their fathers
>30And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets

Attached: early christians jews.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

However this just made them testify that they carry the guilt of their forefathers for murdering the prophets, the sins of the fatherss
>31So you testify against yourselves that you are the sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then,g the measure of the sin of your fathers. 33You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape the sentence of hell?

even when ignoring that modern kikes are edomites, that they never were in the covenant, they still would be cut off due to unbelieve
>16If the first part of the dough is holy, so is the whole batch; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
>17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
>19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.

or as Jesus said
>22Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, b

Attached: Happy Eastern.jpg (322x543, 116.14K)