Why are Americans so OBSESSED with guns?

They are like deranged incels obsessed with sex

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: 1611512975878.jpg (700x453, 94.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1541278298449354752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 46E5C9B4-BBEE-4A86-8CCF-C7ED76694999.jpg (559x549, 22.61K)

Why does this thread show up every day. Are you a real person or is this automated?

>Be Nigger
>Get knelt

Attached: George Floyd the Movie.png (600x911, 516.8K)

Why are you so obsessed with America?

>America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of niggers.
FTFY. Didn't bother reading the rest of your shit thread.

Because I love my SRM rotary shotgun and my CZ Scorpion. Both based, yet expensive choices for guns. Pic related is a CZ Scorpion.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1000, 70.68K)

Guns make you safe, Bigger Guns make you safer.

Attached: PBl7GaQ.jpg (720x540, 44.87K)

You'll have to have a license for those toes in Britain!

>twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1541278298449354752
Why are you so obsessed that Americans can own firearms? Mind your own business.

so we can shoot you, i hope theres ww3 im gonna kill every polarck even if were on your side

Surely a bot. Sage and move on.

Yikes, here comes the future incel mass shooter

Attached: Chud goes outside.png (1510x1785, 860.37K)

show flag mongoloid the issue is and always have been niggers

Realize this is an automated copypasta, but it’s comedy gold if you actually read it. This is clearly satire…
>America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns
>deranged 4channer with an
>Assault Rifle 15
>less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords
>Krav Maga
>BJJ blue belt
>the streets
>triangle choke
>y'all
Hilarious

Attached: 98D7A53B-A8BB-4E63-85DE-2568789D7C4F.jpg (600x800, 59.61K)

Why are you fucking kikes obsessed with pretending that Catalonia is a real country, memefaggot?

Attached: 1655285877632.jpg (667x1024, 148.6K)

Suggestion for your copypasta, a la CNN: you gotta add a part that you're a veteranpreferably prior Marine, to demonstrate that you aren't afraid or ignorant of firearms, as well as a bit of masculinity. But overall 6/10, keep tweaking my friend

>Cohenite has an opinion

Or less subtle, say you were Air Force and fired rifles scores of times in your career

I want a zip .22 for the lols

Its not a bot it's pasta. Might as well be My name is John cause all you summer fans keep replying. Doesn't the lets face it assault rifle 15 shit clue you in?

what the fuck is a summer fan? Weirdo

>Its not a bot it's pasta
Bots routinely post pasta.
Bots and AI are not the same thing.

Attached: 8B1E993A-3C69-4D1F-B7B4-C8C64D40522C.jpg (1280x1128, 235.24K)

Retarded foreigns think this.

We talk about it alot in online and political spaces because we have to fight off grabby leftists.

In real life we just quietly own them and dont really talk about them except with friends who own them or have interest.

Satan rocks a 12 gauge