Dinosaurs are NOT real

If you look up any museum they are displaying a "replica" of the fossils, and despite claims to the contrary, the more consistent claim is that dinosaurs are /at best/ just bad science or an invention of the mind.
>dig up big bones of larger animals from the past
>WOW DINOSAUR
>it's actually like 40 different skeletons all mish-mashed together
Now, I wasn't really considering this seriously at all, but then came across that "fossil fuels" is also basically a complete misnomer and oil comes instead from algae and bacteria.

Really I think that they got the science wrong on this bullshit and then just didn't give a fuck because it was making money.

Attached: dinosaur.jpg (2048x1152, 364.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/tyrannosaurus-rex-sue-s-life-sized-replica-will-be-part-of-dinosaur-themed-campaign-in-topeka-in-2022/ar-AARgQJ1
grunge.com/245975/the-tragic-real-life-story-of-sue-the-t-rex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bet you think the Earth is flat too.

Look up Sue the t-rex and you'll see how wrong your theory is
That is all

a lot of the bones are found encased in stone, it's not like they find a fucking pile of them and think they belong to the same animal you fucking lunatic

>cant argue the fact that dinosaur skeletons are fake
>i BeT YoU ThInK EaRtH iS fLaT
Why are dinofags like this?

No, I think that is used as a means to "poison the well" or basically tag discussions as "forbidden" to normalfags.
>what do you mean user
Well, whenever you see a thread like this one or something that questions the validity of institutions, not necessarily all of the process but just the institutions, museums, universities, government agencies, etc., then you tend to have someone come around and say "yes that's true and ALSO FLAT EARTH!"
>ok so what
Meaning that most people coming across the conversation will simply disregard it because they have been taught to disregard topics associated with such things.
So personally I think it's fucking dumb.
Well if that's the case you can prove it to me.

Bet you think we went to the moon

>dinos are fake
Duhh how many Juarassic park films are there? if they were not real there would be no films

Yeah that's another one. You can't question the validity of NASA without someone coming around to say
>THE REPTILIAN FLAT MOON AM I RIGHT MY FELLOW SCHIZOPHRENICS
in an attempt to ruin the conversation.
>but why do you think that
I think that people have an interest in protecting institutions over ideas.

>Well if that's the case you can prove it to me

It's the newer version of "you probably believe the moon landing is fake, too."

1. Sue was still missing bones
2. They used bones from other dinosaurs to complete it
3. The head you see here isn't real, the real head is upstairs
t. someone who's been to the field museum

Aww shit, forgot pic

Attached: Sue-the-T-Rex.jpg (1732x1155, 1.99M)

they display a casting made from the fossils because if they display the real bones then Chinese tourists will sneak in with a cheese grater and shave off hunks of dinosaur bone to make magic penis widening pills and breast expansion poultices.
cant have anything nice

msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/tyrannosaurus-rex-sue-s-life-sized-replica-will-be-part-of-dinosaur-themed-campaign-in-topeka-in-2022/ar-AARgQJ1
>this replica will prove OP wrong
????????

This is true but also bones are very heavy. There's no way they could be displayed as a complete skeleton with those tiny metal connectors.

try harder fag

grunge.com/245975/the-tragic-real-life-story-of-sue-the-t-rex/
>CONFISCATED BY THE FBI
Lmao wow so real

Sorry haha, I'm just not gonna believe in dinosaurs.

Attached: 8384 - alternate angry cia clothes glasses glowie glowing green_skin open_mouth soyjak stubble sunglasses variant_cobson.png (721x720, 20.46K)

Wait, you mean those metal things are not part of the skeleton??

... so I was right and you do think Earth is flat?

You suck at reading.

Why do you people refuse to do even a cursory bit of research before making a retarded schizo thread?
They don't find the bones in a big random pile like a new lego set, you fucking moron.
In most cases, the literally find the bones in the same orientation they were in the living animal.
Also, flora has always dwarfed fauna in total biomass so no fucking shit "fossil fuels" are largely from flora.
Did you really think that was a secret?
KYS retard.
YOU are the well poisoner for associating political dissidents with retardation like dinosaur-denial.

Attached: handoutpictu.jpg (1024x682, 279.4K)

They find bones, bone fragments and pieces of bones from lots of different dinosaurs and reconstruct them based on similarities to other fossils, biomechanical extrapolations, and personal prejudices of the investigator.
many of the famous dinosaurs have “changed” over the past 10, 20, 30 years as new evidence comes to light and new theories are refined.
For example, they recently determined that spinosaurus had tiny little cuck legs and probably couldn’t even climb out of the water, he went from a trex spine snapping giant who was phone nigger to a little bitch who sat in a gay little pond eating little fish like a sad lanky homo.
/an/ has lots of dinosaur threads in between the “what is this can I fuck it?” generals

Dinosaurs have been described by every ancient culture, you can find their bones yourself ask Mark Armittage he found several triceratops and determined they were only a few thousands years old, not tens of millions