Territories liberated from Russian forces

Is there any reason why it looks like Russia gave up or was pushed back out of North Ukraine?

I haven't been following the news for ages, but last I saw it looked like Russia was holding a lot of land in the north and were steadily encircling Kyiv

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 22-18-19 Ukraine Interactive map - Ukraine Latest news on live map - liveuamap.com.png (884x638, 498.18K)

Don't worry, this war will go on for years.

From what I gather RU never had enough resources to fight a protracted war in the North. Possibly the plan was to secure the nearby airfields and then capture zelensky or maybe it was a feint.

Russians intended on doing a zerg rush for capital, removing zelensky and reinstalling their guy. However the resistance proved to be much stiffer than they expected and were bleeding themselves dry, not to mention logistical problems.
So Russians did what they do best which is to claim that losing all of those gains for nothing was in fact a masterful feint. They also scaled down the invasion and mainly focus on securing the east and stealing as much coastline as possible.

yep and and prices won't stop going up for both sides as long as it continues

Russias invasion turned out to be one of the worst DUDs in mil. history. Just read chug to understand the inferior butthole licking mentality of asocial vodka niggers

Attached: 1513579072977.jpg (740x1065, 1.17M)

>scaled down the invasion
>focusing on most populated, urbanized part of ukraine - East and South.

pick one.

Attached: 1656228524276.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

>Russians intended on
Why'd they include you on their planning meetings? You must be a very important person with strong connections to Russia if you were invited to all their secret planning meetings.

Russian military lacks the means to invade and occupy a country even on their own border, simple as.

Could be a decade until ceasefire reached, but active fighting will last 3-4 year for sure. I expect 10-15 million ukies settling down in europe. pro-ukraine population will permanently leave the Southeast of the country and it will be repopulated by Russians, almost free real estate.

Imagine unironically shilling for Russian failures FOR FREE lmfaooooo what a fucking loser. We all know the Russians got BTFO

>Any European country
>Having eastern part to be the most developed one
I can tell you never stepped your foot in Europe. 95% of time the closer to Russia you get the shittier things become. This is especially true for Eastern European countries.

Supply lines towards Kiev were very vulnerable to ambushes and the forces outside Kiev could be attacked easily. Ukraine decided to fight to the lay goyim so war will be dragged out.
Smaller front in East of means slower going, but they can also operate under a layered anti-aircraft umbrella and streamlined logistics.

that was a a probe to see how ukraine would respond to a north ukraine invasion. while ukrainian forces were drawn into protecting kiev, russians maneuvered to south and east

>be right wing American
>get brainwashed on Any Forums to be a Nazi
>constantly talk about fighting for your nation and your volk
>Ukrainians fight for their volk and their nation, literally against an existential threat
>suddenly fighting for your nations future and legacy is now “fighting to the last goy”

I hope Americans like you get killed by rabid niggers. The day your country collapses will be the greatest victory for mankind. A useless retarded bunch of demoralized and soulless mutt people

A mix of:
>it wasn't going well
>there is no good way to spin the occupation there
>Kyiv couldn't be taken in two days like expected

Attached: 1648232368128.png (650x159, 36.72K)

I doubt it was a feint because it didn’t really accomplish much if it was. Either that or it was a failed feint. I go with the theory that Russia couldn’t afford to fight a war on such a broad front with only 150,000 - 180,000 soldiers considering how many troops Ukraine was mobilizing. Russia needed to shorten its front and it seems like that was the right decision in the long wrong considering the current state of the war in the east for the Hohols.

Too few men

You are shilling for globohomo for free

>The day your country collapses will be the greatest victory for mankind
The day America collapses your state is done for, you know that, right?
Ungrateful poles being ungrateful

>can’t even capture Donbas
>thinks Russia can survive a war against a coalition of european nations

Lmfao, the vodka has put holes in your brain Ivan