The absolute state of Russian liberahas

Remember: this is how traitors and degenerates end up.

Attached: 14F26FE9-427C-43D6-9AEA-25FCF2277054.jpg (1170x523, 214.84K)

Daily reminder they are enduring this humiliation because they can’t get iPhone and McDonalds now.

Attached: D644CD6C-4CB6-4129-9E5D-D64AF256B729.jpg (1170x1835, 1.12M)

Anglo-Jewish hybrids, the most wretched race on planet, taking turns at calling you subhuman.
All because they can’t get an iPhone now. Imagine that lmao.

Attached: 99C61C0C-D1CC-435C-B840-66FB017B9730.jpg (1170x1847, 655.03K)

Since when did twitter have a downvote button

Russian leftists dont realise that most Westerners will see them as mongoloids, they dont realise that Orthodox peoples are the main enemy of the West since the times of great schism. For our people to live in peace nothing short of total extinction of Westerners (Catholics and Protestants) is needed .

ali doslovno nema gore sorte ljudi na planeti, svi su kao Nataše Kandić na steroidima, samo još gori

based

Da pogotovo one ogavne zene u crnom. Samo mi mozemo da dopustimo to, dok hrvate i siptare nikad ne boli kurac za ubijene i proterane Srbe.

Honestly feel bad for them. Imagine trying to stand with a group of people at your own risk only to get stabbed in the back by a few retarded nationalists.
Also
>They only care because of sanctions
There were protests before any of the sanctions or companies started pulling out.
>Parents teach their children to lie
Literally never heard of this where the fuck did he pull that from?

>Literally never heard of this where the fuck did he pull that from?
Projection from his own life.

"this desire to dominate, threaten and claim any ukrainian space is truly pathological"
He said from Warsaw

is the irony lost on hohols?

This

Nobody in Europe gives a shit about religion and if they do they hate their own more than your branch of it

>Honestly feel bad for them
why would I feel bad for them?
I met these people IRL and they're the worst kind
this is just what happens to you when you're a weak pathetic degenerate and a traitor who's willing to sell his own people for the most idiotic reasons (they claim higher ideals, but they don't have any)

this group was always present in Russian history, read Dostoyevsky for example

imagine rejecting your own identity and celebrating the deaths of other Russians (they usually do this) because of fucking hohols, subhumans of the highest degree, people whose main historical accomplishment for the past 5 centuries was nailing Polish babies to the doors and burning Belorussian villages alive with their inhabitants when their masters unleashed them, and before that it was when their national hero rounded them up as cattle and sold them as slaves to Crimean Tatars

this cancer must be eradicated and whoever is too weak to stomach reality doesn't deserve to exist, simple as

Ukrainians aren't people, nation, they're a rabid violent cult whose only purpose is to serve as a foreign tool to fuck with Russians

>Imagine trying to stand with a group of people at your own risk only to get stabbed in the back by a few retarded nationalists.
They're the national equivalents of male feminists. They deserve it.

Perhaps you wouldn't have a million hohols if katcap didn't invade his home.
Isn't that the anti-war Russian flag, with the red removed. No red = no more blood spilling? Aren't these people liberashkas?

I meant I feel bad for them and I still do. A lot of shit you posted might be true about people in the past but no group of people has an angelic past, that doesn't mean innocent people who haven't had anything to do with this shit deserve to suffer. Be they Russian, Ukrainian or w/e else.

it's not about angelic past
you don't understand because you don't get the mentality I'm talking about here
it's same shit in Balkans with some ''nations'', those aren't actual nations, they're cults, because only by cult-tier indoctrination can you separate those nations from larger, similar groups

Ukrainians, Macedonians, Montenegrins, they all exhibit these traits at their essence

of course, not everyone calling himself Ukrainian is like this, but identity itself is, and during extraordinary periods they always fall back to extreme and expose their true nature

imagine if Norwegians occupied Northern England (dunno if you're English) for two centuries, and during that time slowly indoctrinated them into hating English, despite the fact that by all cultural traits they're still English

these people would suffer from severe mental illness where objective reality clashes with their national mythology

I have a bunch of Russians living in my state and 2 Russian families living in my neighborhood which is most probably on the liberal side of things, because they're americanized traitor women they love sucking off Jewish lib talking points and feel bad over current events, and actually believe that they'll be spared by the liberal mob if they jerk them off hard enough. You realize most people don't have convictions whatsoever and simply side with whoever best serves their survival in any given moment. Yet long term this is a danger to your survival as evident by how these groups operate, but people lack the foresight to see that

it's same shit in America with people who pander to niggers and anti-Americanism

I hear the exact same shit from Ukranian nationalists as well. They pull on all sorts of shit to justify their hate. Doesn't mean shit.
>imagine if Norwegians occupied Northern England (dunno if you're English) for two centuries, and during that time slowly indoctrinated them into hating English, despite the fact that by all cultural traits they're still English
I am English.
I'd say it's closer to the Welsh. A people we have a shared history with where cultural and historical elements have blended.

liberals are the same everywhere they need to be rounded up and sent to the gulag for reeducation

Attached: 1638285766356.jpg (683x1024, 91.97K)

>(mothers teach their children how to lie, not a joke)
Well, I have a talk with my mother.
>Literally never heard of this where the fuck did he pull that from?
Bruh
West repeat that we are pathological liars 24/7 for centuries now.

>West repeat that we are pathological liars 24/7 for centuries now.
its projection.