So why should I hate Jews exactly?

Jews stand with Ukraine.

Attached: Israel_Stands_With_Ukraine_200322_14-1.jpg (2560x1707, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prince_of_Kiev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True, Jews are with Ukraine but hates Azov.
note: ignore the Russian flags, just to say that the real Ukraine (pro-Jewish) and Russia are together.

Attached: 3b9d82319d8aee1b5d5cce6c12149cfb.jpg (1280x720, 250.17K)

That's a lie. They won't die for you. Reddit white people did.

>star of david mixed with Rurikid symbol, dynasty which destroyed Khazaria
The chutzpah is unreal. Svyatoslav is spinning in his grave.

Attached: d7e.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

What do you fight for?

>Jews stand with Ukraine.

user I...

Attached: 1643752617151.jpg (987x825, 172.23K)

A Jewish comedian is literally sending tens of thousands of Ukrainian men to their deaths every week in a completely unwinnable war in order to continue the genocide of minority Russians living in formerly Jewish lands of Khazaria. How the fuck are you people this dense?

Out

Why do jews stand with nazis? It really makes you question the holocaust.

Attached: Holodomor.jpg (719x662, 300.11K)

Is that why Israel only gave Ukraine helmets and vests? When all other nations provided offensive materiel support.

My parents wanted to visit Kyiv where my mother is from but now we can’t due to the war

>"we're back"

Holodomor is just Ukrainian atrocity propaganda, fake Slavic nations often do that shit, you have same type of mythology in Montenegro, Muslim part of Bosnia, Macedonia.

It was certainly a crime but Ukraine wasn't even the most affected region (Central Asia was), and areas with strongest pro-Ukrainian cult sentiment (Galicia, Volhynia) were barely affected.

If Stalin wanted to destroy Ukrainians, he would've done so.

Ukraine is the ancient homeland of the modern Jewish people, the Khazars. Some say they want the Ukrainian men decimated by a war they cannot win in order to eventually send in western relief forces to beat the Russians back, thus leaving a Ukraine with no Ukrainians ripe for the taking.

Halichina was not part of USSR during 1933.

It's definitely a mystery

Attached: Khazaria.jpg (930x815, 200.42K)

sorry, we missed another one

Attached: fuck ukraine.jpg (614x710, 72.29K)

way to pour salt into a fresh wound

Vladmir the Great AKA the Prince of Kiev, who had to choose a religion to convert to, chose Christianity.

Retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prince_of_Kiev

To be born a jew is a curse of evil, it seems

>Stand with Ukraine
There's your answer right there

thousands of your people are being a part of a blood sacrifice while millions are having their lives uprooted and flee to other countries with decent chunk of those turning to crime and degeneracy out of desperation, and you love the people who caused it and every day spend a ton of resources for it to continue and get worse? are you a satanist?

? I don’t get it

Faggot

it must really suck for you that you can't go on holiday