YESSSSSSSS BASED BLACKMAN

>YESSSSSSSS BASED BLACKMAN
>PLEASE I WANT MORE LOW/NO INCOME FATHERLESS BLACK BABIES BORN IN UNLOVING CRACKHOUSEHOLDS
You guys are literally retarded

>but what about le white race?
white women are smart and will simply order mifepristone after they miss a period. Not that they get a lot of abortions to be begin with

Attached: 436px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (436x600, 44.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/r/the_donald is still here
They jump at the chance to not be racist with based black men

It's immoral to kill people, not like your fr*nch ass would understand.

>NO GOYIM YOU HAVE TO LET US KILL BABIES
>OTHERWISE NIGGERS WILL OBEY THE LAW
lol
lmao even

You fags act as though abortion was suddenly made illegal across the United States. Why aren’t you happy that the states are making their own laws on the matter which more closely reflect the will of their citizens?

Cope fucking shlomo

Attached: 1656407554654.jpg (499x481, 69.72K)

>adult African American
nigger
>embryo with African American mother
person

The Any Forums mind is fascinating

>NOOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION LIKE IT’S WRITTEN AND NOT IMPLY ABORTIONS ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOO
Worry about your own country you frog faggot. Whenever another guy gets beheaded in public for breaking sharia you’ll be the first person I ask about it I promise.

I love when amerilards, with their senile president, their minority "white" population, theit weekly school shooting, they billions of tax money sent to Israel, they LGBTQ folx endoctrinating their children, their niggers beating up their elders, their cardboard houses, their lack of access to education and healthcare, their mutilated penises etc feel like they can talk down to eurochads

Hey frog, you do know that the big inner cities in blue states will still have abortion right?
NY, NJ, Nevada, Michigan, Illinois. Maybe like 2 or 3 red states in the high rates and maybe of those Georgia might actually do some work towards banning.
The only states with full on bans likely will be white majority states.

I agree less abortion is mostly good but not being able to cull downies is so dysgenic and retarded

Seethe more. Killing babies is wrong.

Thanks to Clarence
You're gonna be parents

Attached: 1656359904055.jpg (720x572, 28.12K)

Except the problem is that white majority normally correlates to banning abortion as well. That means that nigger populations will bloom until guess what, white majority gone.

There is No ban, retard

Nupol is majority non-white, and this is a fact.

The white percentage was increasing under Roe vs Wade?
No one's buying it shill. Keep spamming.

Attached: 1656132623190.png (524x660, 40.8K)

Good. The more families the better

>there is no ban, there is just the ability to ban it and it the will to ban it

Attached: 3833.png (414x462, 223.96K)

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Time to double the penalties for criminal negligence and child abuse.

Reroute planned parenthood funding to prisons

Trust the plan

christcucks have quite simply doomed the american white race. they onions out over this nigger who fucks a white woman and want his BBC in them

There is no federal abortion ban. States that want it (and the places where most of it already happens) will continue to be able to performing abortions. Also blacks won't follow the law and will just have home abortions in the states that do have restrictions.

France can only referred to as “chad” when describing the country that it’s turning into by the day.

Stop cuckposting

Just start another war with some sand niggers and send the unaborted children

I am fully willing to admit that I oppose abortion rights purely on the grounds that
1. The vast majority of leftists/communists/degenerates are pro abortion
2. I am married and me and my wife will never have an abortion
This is just a non issue for me, might as well make retards seethe.

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
chudbros?

White replacement is a done deal, all conservatives can do now is retribution on those who made it happen. No point stalling, just accelerate.

Did the SC ban abortion or not?

>Any Forums - abortion isn’t made illegal. The decision is simply handed to the state.

>Also Any Forums - OMG!!! we’re going 22mxxto be flooded with niggers!!!!

Pick one

Blacks don't have the foresight to abort, this is a myth. Jews skewed the abortion numbers to convince us that it wasn't a huge contributor to our genocide. The majority of abortion committers are neurotic white women who were convinced all their lives that having children is a terrifying, life ending experience. Blacks aren't taught this, they know children are a welfare ticket.

>I cannot post without mentioning black penises
chuds btfo?

you are in luck fren we have niggers galore! big niggers! small niggers! queen size niggers! rhino size niggers! juggling niggers! singing niggers! niggers inside other niggers so you can nigger WHILE you nigger! it's going to be the darkest cloud of niggardry you've ever seen! we'll sell you the whole seat, but you're only going to need the edge here big nigger jim's niggerpalooza!

(not affiliated with harlem globetrotters or the atlanta zoo, void where prohibited, some assembly required, a kike is your copilot.)

Because they're mad they can't murder babies across all 50 states.

So they're just doing it to save face?

Fuck em... and fuck Thomas.