Stop burning fossil fuels

would that be the moral of this story?

Attached: 65487765643.png (1003x899, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_decommissioned_coal-fired_power_stations_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

toll paid

Burn crosses, not coal

Probably my sister's future.

>double murder
they should be giving him a medal for shutting down a coal burning plant and destroying a clump of cells

That we can now finally charge people who kill pregnant women with infanticide

Charged for double murder, why? I thought it was just a clump of cells

It's one idea to murder someone, but to fucking decapitate them? That's on some other level psychosis.

Burn the coal your head will roll

Sorry you cant sacrifice babies to moloch anymore damn nigga

Attached: IMG_20191227_235452.jpg (951x840, 90.47K)

why isn't she listed?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_decommissioned_coal-fired_power_stations_in_the_United_States

Wrong thread. Toll paid tho.

She wasn't smart enough to realize that the Nigs fresh off the Jewish Swift Boats from Africa are not breeding material.

Evolution is all there is. Now women understand you can't just go mating with whatever bullshit monkeys with a pulse hat the Jews in government hand out social security numbers to.

It's funny how when a fetus dies at the hands of a third person, it's considered a person and thereby murder. But when the mother kills the fetus, it's not a person.

While I don't consider a first-trimester fetus to be a sentient person, I do consider a second-trimester fetus as being developed and sentient and it certainly isn't a "clump of cells". A woman can literally give premature birth at 4 months, meanwhile most pro-abortion jurisdictions have abortions allowed into 5 or 6 months. Third-trimester abortions aren't unheard of either, and most pro-choice activists want it that long.

Things like this happen every minute in america. And nobody does shit about it. Americans are pussies.

in full

Attached: 1638895421132.jpg (1024x1024, 176.57K)

He merely aborted the child with a late abortion of the mudshark.

This was because of the Supreme Xourt

why Snickers bars?

>Now women understand you can't just go mating with whatever bullshit monkeys with a pulse hat the Jews in government hand out social security numbers to.
You are giving far too much credit to women here

the nigger should be given a medal

She shouldn't have said the n word

if only she was allowed to abort it...

Double murder? This was before the ban on abortion, right?