Are you practicing minimalism?

Are you practicing minimalism?
>You get to enjoy a richer life by valuing experiences and relationships more than consoomerism
>Find pleasure in the few things you actually own
>Save a ton of money by not being a consoomer
>No need to get into debt for a new mercedes or McMansion owed to Rosenberg Shekelstein
>Less stress because you don't need to work as hard
You WILL own nothing and you WILL be happy

Attached: 1656395147599m.jpg (1024x683, 45.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muaQdzcwFW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I break free of materialism. I have collections of crap that just sit there. I want to sell it all but get nervous when it finally comes to decision time

I don't think you understand how expensive a minimalist life style is

>but get nervous

sit down and shut the fuck up for 20 minutes every day for a week and ponder why the fuck you get nervous about getting literal money for something that is essentially trash to you

Attached: 1646855011715.jpg (780x780, 54.96K)

If its crap, just take it to the tip and watch it get destroyed. You will have a wave of different feelings but once its destroyed what are you gonna do, nothing and you will probably feel better and forget about it in a few hours. If you are a weird cunt you might go and buy it all again.

I'd say so. I have no desire to buy things and like making repairs.

I'm enjoying a vow of NEET poverty

I don't even own a bed.

>Kike conflates anti-consoomerism and owning nothing and being happy
not putting myself in debt to buy a mcmansion, stay mad moshe

Attached: 1656366162861.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

Aesthetic minimalism is a stupid fad, and if you've tricked yourself into thinking it makes you an intellectual you're a total flag. Most "experiences" you can buy are just as consoomer.

Fake.
Real one says:
>Based input of members of the World Economic Forum

Yup

>minimalism
>chair has all four legs
>sanded by hand
>no visible splinters
>crafted from a formerly living tree
>chromatically enhanced with a blend of fine pigments

OP can take his opulent and ostentatious luxury hewn wooden chair and fuck himself with it. After that, he can go swimming in his big vault of money. Fucking Warbucks over here.

You're right. There is a big difference between aesthetician minimalist ideology. And just being responsible and not a fucking black hole of keeping up with the joneses type shit.

No, but tomorrow I'm going to clear out my entire home, so that I have only the things I see as necessary.

Lol, hahahahaha. This. I have seen stores asking like 1000$ for an Africa tier bowl made out of a washed up stump

Holy shit this made me laugh, goddamn. Splendid post mate.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=muaQdzcwFW8

Sounds like a ploy to make you convenient with less.

the things you own end up owning you
live simply, simply live
watch from a distance as others eat shit and get fucked

Attached: chai.gif (320x222, 806.23K)

>Are you practicing minimalism?
always have, yeah
except for guns
I like lots of those

This.
The loaded cunt has the audacity to paint his walls too.