Good bye midterms

Goodbye midterms.

I work in political campaigning, do you basement dwellers and redneck fucks even realize how much money the GOP makes from donors by promising them we’ll overturn Roe? All that money is drying up now, I’ve seen it on the frontlines.

The majority of Americans are pro-choice. The reason the GOP are pro-life is it’s highly profitable and the money we get from rural rich Christian dipshits in deep red communities can be used to fight more competitive areas in districts.

The last mid-term campaign I worked on about 30 of our top 50 donors all cited abortion as their top issue. More than TCAJ which was literally free money to most of these people. I’d say easily half our small donor volume were from religious people donating $10-$15 to “save babies”.

99.9999999% of American voters do not care about “owning the libs” or Q-shit despite what CNN would have you believe. Most are idiots who will vote for who spends the most money. Less donations = less seats = Democrat majority.

Trump has completely fucked us on so many business donations due to Jan 6 and now the retard septuagenarians in the Supreme Court has fucked us in Christian donations.

We’re supposed to always pretend to get close to overturning Roe but never actually fucking do it. Our biggest grift is gone now and handed to the Dems who’ll absolutely be raising money from first time donors over this.

We are fucked beyond belief.

Attached: 9524FED0-31D4-453B-BEC8-768F3CFEC85C.jpg (3248x1884, 783.31K)

You are correct memeflagbro. Those who control media/twitter/reddit shape the opinions of the English speaking world. Even representational democracy doesn't work in this system, as you have a handful of people with direct mental control over a super majority of the population. Now we transition into the American Empire.

>PBS
>Pollster only look for the right people
>Results overwhelmingly what pollsters already wanted
OMG Repcucks are going to get btfo guise!
>Proceeds to ignore the non protest that no one showed up for
>Ignore the reality of the wallet.
Just show me your truth location.

Projection, people care about gas prices and inflation. Trust me, only retards and whores care about abortion

Attached: 1656378049896.jpg (500x510, 72.55K)

Hey retard
Gas is still $5 and this fall people won't be able to afford food
Nobody's gonna give a shit about this in a month
It's the economy stupid.

Attached: 1649071110107.png (500x750, 566.77K)

If Pollsters where going to fake the polls they'd probably not do something stupid and gay like claim 47% of Gen X support Roe making them more pro-life than the boomers, completely destroys the Lib narrative that only boomers care about abortion.

Fuck the polls and look at any federal disclosure form. There's $300m every cycle from Christian groups going to GOP candidates. There's another $200-500m in small donations under $200 with many being people single-issue donating on abortion. If that money dries up the GOP are outspent in most districts.

If you vote only based on "muh vagina" youre worse than niggers.

WTF do you retard bots think I wrote.

I'm talking about donors not voters. GOP representatives could literally shit on their doorstep but they're so low-IQ they donate every time we ring them to "save the babies". We don't have that stick anymore so they won't donate.

No donations = We can't campaign against the Democrats and nail them on why gas is $5.

We need to spend $4 billion dollars across the country in television ads alone just to keep up with what the Democrats are predicted to raise.

Do you have any idea how stupid most voters are. This fall they'll run a campaign blaming Trump or incumbent Republicans for $5 gas and if we can't outspend them then dipshit swing voters will believe them.

>noooo not muh elections
faker than the holocaust

>We can't campaign against the Democrats and nail them on why gas is $5.
you don't need to
they see it every time they go to the store

>"save the babies". We don't have that stick anymore so they won't donate.
whew you guys suck at your jobs if you can't squeeze money out of stupid people.

lol sure thing bro

Attached: C0087BE8-9D8B-4C5E-908E-7260DF110E1C.png (1284x2778, 3.55M)

Corporations donate to parties now. Everyone is too broke trying to fill up their gas tanks. Voters would vote for whoever drills for oil.

Like anyone takes american politics seriously after Joe "the dinosaur" Biden got the most votes out of every president ever, After Joe "i like to touch little girls in funny places" Biden somehow got a bunch of votes out of nowhere to take him ahead in key areas.

>Goodbye midterms.

**Looks at the Graph**
Should follow it up by asking who they are voting for --- Boomers 70 % GOP -- Gen X -- 50% GOP - GEN Z -- Vote ???

Attached: 1474995757788.png (962x670, 583.6K)

>I work in political campaigning
>sex work is real work
OP

Can’t

Stop

Sucking

Reddit spaced

Cocks

Go be a jew somewhere else, ya filthy kike

Kek -- had the same thing here with the Liberal Propaganda machine.
>High gas prices will Rev up the Green economy !!
>High Gas Prices will make Canada reach our Climate Targets faster !!
>>High Gas prices are the incentive for Canadians to switch to green energy!!
>>Putin caused high gas prices

Attached: 1656384844520.jpg (559x402, 37.01K)

>I work in political campaigning, do you basement dwellers and redneck fucks even realize
don't care faggot, ride is over. squeal bitch, piss and shit all over and wail for me whore. nothing changes.

that chart would be scary if zoomers actually voted. The past few elections have proven they don't. they scream online about activism and shit but then they literally do not vote

>wall of reddit space text
>memeflag
>made up chart by kike media
Shibbity bibbity.

>Gen x 50% no
This is the age bracket that are currently parents or finishing that up
50%
That's an obstacle in the feminist narrative

The DNC is going to win anyway retard, they cheat. The only option for us to gain representation is to start the shooting. Declare regional sovereignty and leave them in their cities with all the shitskins they imported as tools to oppress us, now oppressing them and literally eating them because they don't have enough food to hand out to these monkeys anymore.