Macron tells Biden there is no more oil!

HAPPENING!
twitter.com/freedomrideblog/status/1541521142707589121

Attached: 0BCF2CAC-94EC-42B4-A6FD-42CFDA71EE47.jpg (828x1490, 567.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/middle-east/saudi-crown-prince-plays-oil-card-quest-us-recognition-2022-03-03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit Russia’s got us by the balls!

Imagine a race war within a civil war within world war 3.
>That's what they're going to do to cover up their crimes.

They thought
They knew
It was their plan
Tapping the strategic oil reserves gaurentees well loose in ww3

They can not
Maximum
The very last point
The look of oh shit on their faces made me kek so hard

Attached: 1551365447111.jpg (400x386, 48.66K)

I've been on this for a while now

Attached: 1656202825489.gif (320x320, 1.1M)

>i am at a maximum
>that is what he claims
Seems like time is ripe for west to check if the "claims" are true. Also why pay for saudi oil when you can just invade it and take it for free.

Attached: happ.jpg (1024x818, 548.58K)

Biden looks like he doesn't give a fuck. He interrupts Macron basically telling him they have to go somewhere else as if he isn't even listening

Macron made a good point though. Why can't we just buy oil from Iran? Kek

>tfw Mozinor is going to make another video about you

Attached: 1635194011943.gif (287x284, 2.7M)

These fucking retards. Tell me more about how dumb Donald Trump is.

Attached: 1654924847279.jpg (2077x991, 150.38K)

venezuela starts to look more and more in need of democracy

Saudi oil is US oil already. Have you been asleep the last 3 wars in the ME?

Iran an Argentina going to join brics too.
west did this to itself...
>self harmed suicidal.

>nobody ever mentions the peaceful period that was Trumps presidency

sure, america was practically one big riot, but that has been brewing for decades and the only real problems on a global level those 4 years were natural disasters.

Attached: 1631034672669.jpg (1024x1024, 173.68K)

>Saudi oil is US oil already
Not without any hassles as it seems.
reuters.com/world/middle-east/saudi-crown-prince-plays-oil-card-quest-us-recognition-2022-03-03/

Attached: 234234.jpg (893x707, 96.06K)

Hope you are wrong because China will have something to say about that & Russia, potentially.

He did that on purpose I think

Yeah I thought NATO was united and was going to get free food from Ukraine. Keep on being played around by the Anglos, Europe. You won't have peace until you deal with them and (((them)))

Wtf, okay, this is weird. Some guy in the replies was saying gorbachev have away east germany under the pretense that nato would not expand east. Now, when I go back to screen cap and ask you guys about it, it's gone, can't find it. Anyone have a background on this? The guy showed a transcribed bit of conversation to back it up.

So America has pretty much given billions of dollars to Ukraine and the only result is a fucked up global oil supply?
neat

like what? ching chong and cyka blyat?

>let me tell you about your country

thats 4d chess no way they are both retarded enough to talk about that in front of the journalists. Do they really think everyone is on their side?

This is the kind of shit that makes you realize there's no high IQ conspiracy. These people are actually as incompetent as they look. Whatever conspiracies they do have running are retarded.

Holy shit they actually did it. I thought Biden or Macron was going to pussy out, go off script and ruin it but they did it. Cheers to them.

Has everyone's media handler just died of covid or something?

>no bro it’s actually 4d chess
>the tranny-fucking frog faggot and the demented kid-fucker are actually at the top of their game
The absolute state of you dead faggots lol

Plus major shortages and a depression user.

Yeah and? China and Russia can’t do shit about venuzuala if america invades to “freedom’s” it since their only passage to venuzuala is by land or air, both of which, let’s say if venuzuala happens to commit an act of terrorism on the United States, would be impossible to access if america has round the clock subs and jets

The final red pill.

Congrats on making it sir.

>Instigated
Ah yes, those US Abrams sure did get blown up in moscow
A war so started, one side isnt allowed to attack the other

Someone make webm please.

I'm pretty sure Macron did it on purpose, he knew they were in earshot

Who instigated war in Ukraine?

Or he is aware of the mics and this isn't secure
While macron wants le sounde bittens

Biden clearly is bonkers, Macron is talking to him like he's not all there either

>no way they are both retarded enough to talk about that in front of the journalists
This, do you niggers really think such coincidences just happen? Midwits/10