Brit/pol/

>Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported to Pakistan because of loophole that let him RENOUNCE citizenship of his native country just five days before key hearing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10959109/Grooming-gang-leader-WONT-kicked-UK-winning-fight-against-deportation.html

>Britain is on the brink of another World War just like in 1937 – we must be ready to crush Putin, head of UK army warns
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/19021437/britain-world-war-warning-vladimir-putin-army/

>Royal Mail workers could strike against a proposed low pay increase, after the Communication Workers Union (CWU) opened a ballot for national strike action.
express.co.uk/news/uk/1632213/royal-mail-strike-communication-workers-union-evg

>The government's flagship Universal Credit benefits system has driven an increase in the crime rate across Britain, a new study has found
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/universal-credit-crime-study-increase-b2110954.html

>Tory MPs are urging the Cabinet to show some "backbone" and oust Boris Johnson as backbench anger mounts against the Prime Minister
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-urge-cabinet-show-backbone-27334285

Attached: Pauline_2017.jpg (450x450, 46.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99iFAW9fvh8
metro.co.uk/2022/06/27/i-spent-80k-to-become-a-single-dad-aged-47-16880900/
thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/19021437/britain-world-war-warning-vladimir-putin-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported to Pakistan because of loophole that let him RENOUNCE citizenship of his native country just five days before key hearing
just kick him out anyway, who cares
guy is garbage

>hello fellow Any Forums
kys glowie

Attached: glowie.png (600x982, 511.43K)

Remember: your body is reflecting your soul.

Attached: 30716CDF-FD24-4FB3-85F6-39A3E01C9FF2.jpg (576x1024, 88.45K)

>t. Pedro

I'll send a letter to the Home Office to this effect.

Attached: UK Home Office.jpg (933x656, 86.02K)

Send him on the first real flight to Rwanda

Absolute state of this country.

I want to move to america

you can't just say you're not British it's a process and may be refused particularly if being done to evade justice. this isn't a loophole its the establishment working in favour of anti-white invading filth many such cases

He renounced bis paki citizenship. Hes quintessential now.

hey britts. have u seen what ur army chief just said?: youtube.com/watch?v=99iFAW9fvh8

Attached: 1651734425192.png (479x588, 125.61K)

Attached: FWVYQLxX0AAJ0me.jpg (2048x1452, 215.87K)

Doesn’t this contradict abortion?

Probably
Get ready for a brown wave and prepare to be called a rioter and killed if you try to protest any of it

AIDS faggot trafficks two human accessories for £80,000. What a heartwarming story.

metro.co.uk/2022/06/27/i-spent-80k-to-become-a-single-dad-aged-47-16880900/

Whatever you do don't cross reference age/population increase data from this census with ethnicity data from the last census

Lmao no

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-125752_Brave.jpg (1080x1570, 632.46K)

Why won’t you post your body then?

This replaces the ECHR you glowing spastic

It has no soul

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-28_12-58-44.png (768x924, 1.14M)

If you haven’t been born yet. You’re not legally considered a “person”

None of you bot-like cunts have souls

yeah just realised but you can't do that either to avoid deportation or everyone would be doing it and have done it for centuries

Who else is ready to go and fight Ivan? A great adventure? It'll be done by christmas haha, come on lads, lets all sign up! Be like a big boys outing haha. Sign up.

Attached: 16t5ow.jpg (434x312, 47.73K)

So desperate to be relevant to the wider board, shitpol instantly makes the subject about abortion

This makes zero sense, how can a human not be a human

What a glorious sunny day it is I'm going to the park in a bit and I encourage you to do the same

Attached: frenenjoyingtheyearlytensecondsofenglishsun.jpg (605x476, 60.75K)

Yeah I'll fight those Ivans in Westminster

It’s well set in English precedent that unborn babies aren’t considered legal people. Therefore don’t have the same rights extended to them.

Wtf is it then? And dont call me a spastic or ill have the lads in the sandbagging team pay you a visit.

So why if I kill a pregnant woman I'd be charged with double murder/homicide?

Does seem a really fkn obv tactic tbqh

It's a miserable day you spaz

Fuck off glownonce
I hate you spying cunts
Go back to MI5 and tell them to prepare for war against their own people

The same way a corporation in US law can be a person. Legal shite.

How bad is it lads? How many shitskins do you have?

yeah sorry about that

Attached: 1628484315213.png (573x275, 17.59K)

It's the new human rights bill to replace the ECHR

>Britain is on the brink of another World War just like in 1937 – we must be ready to crush Putin, head of UK army warns

>we're not at war, but we're going to war to prevent us from going to war
>when my grandchildren ask me what i did in 2022, this is what i will tell them
-- general sanders, head of uk army 2022

Attached: going to war to prevent war.png (683x1224, 440.99K)

>you got a liocense to be human?

I can’t remember the specific case, but there’s a specific term for murdering a baby, called Child destruction. It’s a different offence

So many bots right now
Disgusting

That you skynews(and rt)spammer? Keep up the good work mate.

>>Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported
I hate that deportation is even brough up, they should be tortured and killed HERE, incinerated and ashes dumped at sea.

*** LADS, THE CHINK BANKS ARE HAVING BANKRUNS NOW AND BLOCKING EVERYONES SOCIAL CREDIT APPs SO THEY CAN'T US MONEY...AND TETHER IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE. BTC IS GOING DOWN 50% SOON, MINIMUM. GET YOUR COINS OFF EXCHANGES AND INTO USDC IF YOU'RE USING STABLECOINS. ***

No idea yet but 3,000,000 people have been added to England & Wales over the last 10 years. In reality it's double that. England isn't a White country anymore.

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (1280x935, 92.13K)

No
Assumed that was you or your gang of nonces

hopefully this will be enough to mobilise the British to overthrow the globalist tyrants occupying seats of power in this country, and mop up all the marxist filth as well

>unborn baby*

>A woman who is suing a rape crisis charity says she felt unable to speak at a support group after a transgender woman began attending the same meeting.

>"Sarah", who says she was raped in her 20s, stopped going to the sessions, saying she became uncomfortable sharing details of her past with the group.

>She says the centre could have offered separate groups, telling the BBC: "I think my case is about women's rights."

>The charity, Survivors' Network says it plans to vigorously defend the claim.

>It says male victims of sexual violence are referred to neighbouring services, but trans women "are welcome into all of our women-only spaces".

>Sarah says a new person attended a session, whom she understood to be a trans woman. She said the person presented as typically male, wearing male clothing. "I was a bit taken aback. I decided I wasn't going to speak that week because I wasn't comfortable."

>"I don't trust men because I have been raped by a man. I've been sexually abused by men. And I just don't necessarily trust that men are always who they say they are," she said.

>called Child destruction.
Abortion is state approved slaughter of White babies.

Mate sn(&rt)spammer supports russia and thinks im a cunt.

You’re never gonna have sex anyway tho?

could be worse
we get 8,200 over the border every single day

I wish I could go just one day without being reminded that American exists.

Attached: Team America.jpg (1080x1021, 282.5K)

>thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/19021437/britain-world-war-warning-vladimir-putin-army/

All those healthly young men fit for fighting that came to Britain illegally these past few years are perfect for Britain's industrial war complex, 'what a coincidence'.

Attached: 1652349604996.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

>Filtered

Thoughts on Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes?

It's def you though.