Every. Fucking. Year. Without fail

Every. Fucking. Year. Without fail.
The temperatures rise up and people lose their fucking mind like they haven't ever heard of summer.
Every single fucking year, there's a heat wave and everyone is acting like it's NEVER EVER been that high, and every year, the max temperature is EXACTLY the same ± 1 degree.
This happens every year you god damn fucking retards. It gets hots because it's the summer. Then in 3 months you're gonna lose you mind because the summer will end and there'll be heavy rain with flooding in some areas.
I'm tired of fucking retards whose memory doesn't go back a single year.

Attached: file.png (1320x880, 1.54M)

Never underestimate how stupid people are.

Zoomers and boomers will believe anything

I would not mind having longer and hotter summers here.

I DONT CARE ITS TOO FUCKING HOT

Attached: 2a6.jpg (680x571, 34.75K)

Yes but I am getting older and this makes the heat less bearable. Also when I was a kid in summer I stayed inside or went to the pool so I got some cooler memories than working in fucking 30 C heat and full sunlight.

Source chud?

Attached: 1603689095098.jpg (250x246, 8.4K)

Longer - yes, hotter - fuck off, Moscow is like 30 degrees already

>wet finger out the window
It is know!!

Moscow is a hot urban shithole. Go to the countryside to get a real temperature that you could correlate with historical data.

Brainlet frog.

Attached: image_xlarge.png (868x950, 195.2K)

Here we are at 40 right now

Attached: 1609086651283.png (657x800, 102.71K)

>temperatures rise up
I'm in NW England, the coast, it is cool or almost cold most of the summer and damp breezy cold in winter.

think about us, every bushfire is now a fucking climate catastrophe and bombards the news for months, totally never had bushfires before totally nothing to do with banning people clearing their own land

Now show graph that has a timeline that matters in the planetary scale and not your pathetic lifetime.

Anomalies are not temperature retard!
Find an average temperature graph and stop using shit you do not understand.

Can you not clear the land Ninja style?

Not a heckin grapherino!

Attached: 300px-Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png (300x215, 49.54K)

Fuck niggers.

Attached: temp.jpg (382x217, 9.82K)

Even your temperatures are upside-down.

Let I remind everyone we haven't heard of old people dying from heatstrokes since 2018.
It's as if since the chink flu meme started, they've stopped cooking to death despite the fact that for many a times temps reached upwards of 42C plus.

Attached: 1649661577482.png (480x480, 227.89K)

>Moscow is like 30 degrees already
We had 30 degrees in SPB yesterday too - feels good.

after this miserably late and cold spring i'm delighted to finally have some warmth

Attached: 1625465709331.jpg (501x509, 68.67K)

>I'm tired of fucking retards
vaste programme

Go back to afica

And we have +34 in Siberia. Finally we are in sync, huh, it was always "cold in Moscow - hot in Siberia" and vice versa. Which made Russian news surrealistic because Russian news = Moscow news.

Zoom out