Germany agrees to ban all combustion engines

>YOU WILL RIDE THE KEKMOBILE. AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

The German governing coalition agreed on a common position in the EU vote on phasing out combustion engines. The federal government would agree to the proposal of the European Commission to only allow cars that emit no CO2 during operation as of 2035. That would be a de facto ban on internal combustion engines.

At the same time, the EU member states would instruct the European Commission to make new proposals on how cars and light commercial vehicles that run on synthetic fuels could still be registered after 2035.The EU wants to be climate-neutral from 2050 onwards.

Synthetic fuels are produced from CO2 in complex chemical processes. They do release CO2 when burned, but because CO2 is bound during production, their production is climate-neutral. However, they are not considered to be very energy-efficient because a lot of electricity from renewable energies is needed to produce them.

Whether the German proposal will be approved by the other EU countries is completely open. If the compromise proposal were accepted, Economics Minister Robert Habeck and Environment Minister Steffi Lemke, who are taking part in the deliberations in Luxembourg, could vote in favor of the Commission proposal and the de facto ban on combustion engines - coupled with the mandate to the Commission Develop exceptions for e-fuels.

A grand coalition of EU member states wants the end of the internal combustion engine from 2035. However, a group of EU states want this end to be postponed by ten years into the future. These include Poland and Italy. According to reports, Italy is primarily concerned with the premium manufacturers Ferrari and Lamborghini, so an exception for e-fuels could also satisfy Rome.

Attached: cuckmobile.jpg (627x680, 52.27K)

>The German governing coalition agreed on a common position in the EU vote on phasing out combustion engines. The federal government would agree to the proposal of the European Commission to only allow cars that emit no CO2 during operation as of 2035.

There are several gallons of oil used to make every car tyre and electric vehicles go through tyres much faster than petrol ones due to being much heavier.

Stop asking silly questions and making uninformed remarks user.
The science is settled.
The experts have spoken.
Great has agreed.
You will eat the bugs.

hum, i wonder if the fuel price hike is related in some way

>Fist bump
This is the hallmark of decline. The symbol of our fate. We moved away from the Chad handshake, a move which you can use to tell many things about a person, to merely banging our closed fists together, a primitive act. If someone goes for a first bump - or worse, an elbow bump - I instantly lose all respect from them and know I can fuck their wife, or them if it is a woman. Don't be a bumpcuck. Be a shake Chad.

They will be out of fuel by this year...as will everyone else. Nothing to do about it. You all best used to the idea of walking. Or perhaps running away from cannibals. Or joining a pack of cannibals...anycase. diesel is going bye bye for everyone soon.

Btw. Germany doesn't produce enough electricity to actual migrate all the combustion engines over. Nor does the USA...or Canada...or anyone. Not to mention 100% of electrical production is either directly made or a indirectly ( person working for example, food delivered to feed the person, etc...).

Attached: 1652711524216m.jpg (1024x653, 112.24K)

I assume we will see electric trucks and vans too?
Why only cars. They are a small percentage of all emissions

I may be wrong but I don't think they have electric trucks capable of pulling heavy loads yet.

This seems like a major issue then.
Sometimes it feels like climate stuff is targeted for least effect on the climate but most damage to the slave class

>go for handshake
>other person goes for fistbump
>grab their fist and shake
>360 and walk away
I just do this anytime people go for these gay covid fist bumps. Either I look autistic or they will shake hands next time.

Climate stuff is all about control by the elites and a lowering of your lifestyle. If it wasn't then there would not be a complete wholesale rejection of nuclear power. Think about what the elites say
>You'll have to shower less
>You'll need an electric car with limited range
>Walk more
>Eat the bugs
But they literally never say to just build more nuclear plants. There are even life cycle analysis showing that nuclear power is the least carbon intensive process, and it is capable of base load generation which is the bulk of electricity usage.

germs: PUTLER MUST FALL FOR THE GOOD OF THE VOLK
also germs: cars are OVER, we germans have always walked to work! stop driving you bigots!
kek

>Woman goes for elbow bump
>Muay Thai training kicks in
>Assume she is challenging me
>Knee her in the ovaries
>She collapses to the ground
>"Roe v Wade no longer matters for you, b-b-b-bitch"
And that was how my office party went last weekend.

based

Right, so no food

Attached: 1655704538741.png (463x453, 202.3K)

>You WILL ride the söycycle!

if germany was a person it'd be a faggot nigger with yodeling shorts and some sort of gay fucking hat.

Porsche are developing biofuels, so older cars can be retro fitted with filters as well as keeping internal combustion engine in future builds. Actually saving money and the planet.

EV performance cars are terrible. Far too heavy in corners and the batteries drain quickly under high speed.
So Porsche has to make biofuels work.

>I may be wrong but I don't think they have electric trucks capable of pulling heavy loads yet.

batteries are no use for heavy trucks. there will be no trucks or tractors = no food grown = no food delivered = you die.

Aren't biofuels killing the environment, too ? Isn't everything killing the environment ? Mass suicide is the only way. Trust the Green Plan.

Lol, they first said it would be ban in 2030, now its 2035

They basically know its virtue signaling and that they cant so easily get rid of it.

We are winning bros and hoes.