I have solar panels and geothermal. My total cost was $500 for heating/cooling/electric this year. 10/10 would do again...

I have solar panels and geothermal. My total cost was $500 for heating/cooling/electric this year. 10/10 would do again. I live in a colder climate. The total cost to me was $23k. Why are people so against it when it is a great long term investment that frees up cash each month?

Attached: 1654751877130.png (680x675, 465.12K)

That's good for your little house of little compound but solar power literally cannot power a world wide grid needed for industry and life in general outside of the home.

t. I also have solar arrays for my home and business properties

just how fucking retarded are you? maybe you’re not retarded, maybe you’re a crypto-commie faggot. that would make more sense. now go shit on your balls.

Right but wouldn't it be fine for residential? I am even just saying on a cost level, nothing about the environment.

Nope. Not into crypto. Just a retard then I guess.

Attached: retard-alert.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

fuck me running. you really are just retarded. not fucking bitcoin dipshit, that you’re either retarded or a watermelon.

I did the same, I get about $46 credit every quarter, the thing that annoys me though when the power goes out,
they don't work. We have a few outages every month if only we could store it some how? like a battery bank but it's against code and illegal

Why doesn't the power work? Safety shutoff to grid?

My power has not gone out since I have owned them.(3 years)

solar will cost 35 thousand
you get a debt of 30 years
solar panels cant be moved if you change houses

lol

unfortunately there’s a bunch of bullshit laws where i live that make it prohibitively expensive to disconnect a suburban residence from the municipal utilities. your land taxes don’t go down either and you have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on engineers and certified tradesmen to (((sign off))) any work that you do yourself. there are even bylaws which restrict people from setting up a solar array on their lawn so only houses with an appropriate exposure and surface are even viable to begin with. the government hates the environment and sustainability and goys are too stupid to realize that everything is bait and they’re just submitting to authority.
>t. industry professional

>cost 35K
>get a debt of 30 years
What?

Mine only cost me 10k.

Solar panels depending on where you live can be anywhere from 8-20 year investment before you see any sort of return, that requires a great degree of stability.

That's sucks dude. I helped make my town solar laws that pretty much allow anyone to do anything, but is being fought by the only Home Owners Association in town.

I think this is only true assuming electricity prices do not change. On top of that, then after those years you are making a profit, so why not do it?

I'm suing my local telecom company for using my airspace.

I don't care that I will lose I just know it costs them a ton and I have in my risk equation factored in the fees the debts I will pay, as well as the chance their company goes under.

When the House loses power, the power meter turns off, otherwise the excess power from the solar panels
overload the meter box it a regulation requirement (All states) when solar is connected to your house,
so when the house loses power, solar become worthless and cant feed back into the power grid

What is the durability of solar panels user?

>I spent $23,000 to save a few hundred dollars a month
You're really fucking dumb.

Solar Panels are really cheap, it's the installation cost that make it expensive

Helps to live in a place when we have full sun 355 days a year, even on overcast days it work pretty well

>so why not do it?
You have to own the property yourself on top of that you need to stay anchored to the same place until break even point as to not waste your time. Both of those while not tall orders exclude a massive proportion of people, they are a worthwhile investment if both of those things aren't an issue for you though.