I have just found out that Rockwell thought that Jews belong to the Aryan race. Americans, wtf...

I have just found out that Rockwell thought that Jews belong to the Aryan race. Americans, wtf? How do you justify this viewpoint?

Source (1:55):
youtu.be/hRlvjkQFQvg?t=114

Attached: George-Lincoln-Rockwell.jpg (330x495, 27.12K)

He also said most of them were Communists and would be executed as traitors

So? He still thought that Jews were Aryans. Do you understand how insane this is?

White doesn't necessarily mean Aryan

His daughter married with a Japanese kek
His grandson is now a Hapa playing football for Finland

You know the deal OP. Take off the memeflag or you won't be taken seriously.

?
Are you going to do some cognitive juggling and tell me that "technically, Ashkenazim have 40% European blood so" or something?
Can't you just take an L and admit he was wrong?

>Pierce's son hated him
>Covington's kids hated him
Yeah, that's just what happens

>Finland
I mean Iceland
My bad finn bros

Attached: 7B2111EF-2478-4E43-B6AF-89D32A724525.jpg (607x505, 26.83K)

>Can't you just take an L and admit he was wrong?
Yes, he was wrong
Hitler was also wrong about some things

Blonde and blue eyes european with 0,5% ashkenazi blood is he aryan ?

I find it to be quite the contrary. When flags are shown, it's just countrymocking, avoid the points to make fun of the other person etc. Memeflags bring back the anonymity that is characteristic of Any Forums.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I suppose he was. About what, in your opinion?

Attached: photo_2022-06-23_12-19-23.jpg (723x960, 90.81K)

At least they found a country for him where he fit in genetically

Aryan race is a nonsense term that means nothing.

It's more proper to speak about the Germanic race. These are people that evolved in the icy northern climate of Scandinavia, and then colonized much of Europe when Rome fell. They are the ones responsible for the modern West, and it was their innovation that created our advanced technology. The Saxons, the Franks, the Swedes, the Danes, the Jutes, the Lombards. The Germanic race is the one that matters.

Attached: Germanic Tribes founded the West.jpg (700x1543, 341.87K)

Have you ever heard Hitler's speech "Was ist Europa?"?

The easiest solution to the Jewish problem is assimilation. Convincing Jews they are just white guys with funny hats is probably the best and non-violent method to deal with the issue of conflict of interest. This is their current strategy anyway and this is what most normies believe.

Yeah but then you have an insane, schizophrenic elite all fucked up with jewish genes. That's worse than everything.

Plus it's not actually a solution, because the religious core of jews has an insane birthrate and will quickly refill the population lost to assimilation. Ultra orthodox jews have like 12 children each

>About what, in your opinion?
Vegetarianism being healthier, for one thing

>The easiest solution to the Jewish problem is assimilation.
We tried that. It doesn't work.

they were homo and women lead barbarian
only after being civilized by the roman they did that
the city the language the law the road all goes back to rome not some backwater larping barbarian

Jews belonged to white race for the Rockwell crowd is like saying cats belonged to their owners, user