Do chinks have souls?

How can this lady run over a kid and then drive off like nothing happened? If one location becomes too populated do humans start to lose empathy?

Attached: kidhit.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Yep. You see this in cities like LA, NY, and Chicago all the time.

Chink random violence thread.

Attached: 1431203338339.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Attached: right.here.looks.good.webm (460x206, 828.92K)

You spelled eyes wrong

Why did she leave the child right there?

Damn, people were walking by just letting him curb stomp the kid.

>it's the same webms from decades ago when modern China has progressed farther already

Lol, why are you even asking? Tarantulas and cockroaches are more likely to have soul than a gook

I'm not familiar with how things work in the US but a long time ago I asked a friend why Americans don't call an ambulance or use first aid or whatever and he told me that they then can make you cough up fees or that you're open for lawsuits if shit goes wrong.

I recall reading something similar about China on here too which is why a lot of people over there have this "not my problem" attitude.

Stupid bitch.

it looked like a good place

In a Godless society only the rules of the jungle remain.

Nah, it's mostly a bugman thing. It only occurs rarely here, but in China you're just expected to finish running over whoever you hit.

>this looks like a good place to set my child

Ambulance is only for bad emergencies because it's expensive. Most of the time you get someone to drive you to the emergency room or drive yourself.

>If one location becomes too populated do humans start to lose empathy?
In part yes.

However, there's also the fact that humans are meant for family units primarily. There is little reason to care about people you don't know.

Humans are just animals. Stop pretending you're special and everything makes much more sense.

What about first aid? Over here it's basically "if you can help you should" as far as I am aware and he told me that you should avoid getting involved in the States. That discussion was a long time ago so I don't really remember the details.

>Place child in middle of road and walk away

I think these are just late term abortions

It's a result of Chinese law about causing injury vs death. In China, if you're found liable for an injury that results in permanent disability, you can easily find yourself paying a significant portion of your future income to the person as compensation - for life. And that financial liability isn't dischargeable in the Chinese equivalent of bankruptcy. If you kill them then its a one time payout that is dischargeable. So people tend to try finishing off pedestrians they run over because the costs are a lot less.

At the moment of "impact" that looks as real as the dog and the ones edited to make you think dogs are getting run over by a train/tractor etc.

looks as real as the 9/11 footage

based girlboss kill all men

They’ll let you drown to steal your pig; pic related

Attached: E62AAF8B-55D5-49C5-B271-F2AD998AE7B0.jpg (800x5132, 2.31M)

Happens in a low-trust society.
They don't trust that your kindness, generosity, or sympathy will be reciprocated.
In fact, they suspect the opposite. The child's mother threw her child into the bike's path to exact money for you. If you linger and help the kid, her family might come out with a knife and stab you, or incite mob violence against you.
So, what would you do in China if you were caught in a similar situation? Personally, I would run off like her and deal with the police later.

>What about first aid?

You help if you can, but there is a possibility a nigger might try to sue you if they know you have money.

its this plus chinese and indians specifically have d/evolved genes that make them have no empathy, specifically from living in huge cities for thousands of years, there have been studies showing this tbc