What would even need to happen for a war to happen anywhere in the western world...

What would even need to happen for a war to happen anywhere in the western world? It seems like we are pacified cattle and nothing can shake us. I'm not only talking about a WW3, but civil wars and the like aswell. Germanies policies are so fucking shit that our entire economy might fall apart, people in the US want a civil war badly, russia invaded ukraine, china is edging on taiwan. What will it fucking take for western men to finally say enough is enough?

Attached: 1648667218278.jpg (720x960, 60.38K)

i am going to titfuck and cum on your breakfast

That means it's working

nice gyno bro

>What will it fucking take for western men to finally say enough is enough

enough is enough about what?

i couldnt care less what happens to Ukraine or Taiwan

Where are your home fried potatoes that you made from scratch that should be a side on that breakfast plate?

Food
/bread

>What would even need to happen for a war to happen anywhere in the western world?
FBI still fishing for ideas lads

Had a redhead gf with tits that look like those eggs, man I need to get with another 18 year old

Attached: b246eb3dad6fc9d167886f64f72acf85.jpg (800x722, 73.45K)

The Jews will have to feel threatened before they order a world war

We will be the last to chimp out, Mohammed

lol those eggs look like boobies

came here to post this, guess i'm getting sloppy seconds.

Attached: yousonnovabitch.jpg (900x506, 75.7K)

how do you make the eggs look like boobs like that?

poach them

Something tells me letting china and russia walk all over us is not the best idea. Especially since we rely so heavily on their shit.

I'm a redhead and have poofy nips, would you date a tran?

Attached: 20210504_222916_001.jpg (2732x2008, 722.07K)

>What will it fucking take for western men to finally say enough is enough?

GamerGate was a good start. We are the most heavily tranquilized population in history. Literal-minded feminists didn't get the memo, so they tried to break one of our favorite anodynes. Even a cuck like Sargon was ready to storm the Bastille when Kool-Aid-haired whores made him play Jiminy Crickets as a girl.

It's embarrassing, but nobody ever revolts because their rulers are retarded. It also generally doesn't happen because they're oppressed. The whole system of rewards and free dopamine has to break, and then Western men will hack their enemies to death with machetes.

Attached: Lemmings.png (500x2602, 407.74K)

>Something tells me letting china and russia walk all over us is not the best idea. Especially since we rely so heavily on their shit.

walk all over us how and who is 'us'?

YWNBAW

>(You)

Attached: Post-Op_Tranny.jpg (1008x756, 250.58K)