Fort Worth gun buyback: Police run out of gift cards in exchange for guns

youtu.be/ImJFnIIZbu8
Urban whites are disarming themselves at record pace. Curious.

Attached: _0-0 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

It's a table full of gay as fuck shotguns. So good job yeah you've convinced every senior over the age of 80 to return their shotgun fabulous outstanding somebody slap Nancy Pelosi in her fucking ugly face... fuck that woman is such a filthy cunt. Imagine the smell. .
#nanapepe for the children for the children for the children for the children

I don't see any deadly assault rifle 15s in that pile. There mostly all fudds. How is this helping?

>Nigs figured out they could dispose of broken illegal guns this way now that they can legally buy them.

Make that giant record of gun ownership my cops, my tax dollars pay you to keep a record of demarcus's gun!

Funny though, does he have it? You have a warrant to check!

>lever action 22s
>ancient smooth bores
Lol congratulations you played yourself

if the economy gets bad enough people will do anything for whatever that day's equivalent of $90 is

remember to glue a pipe to a piece of wood and bring it in for a gift card

>Boomer fudds are turning in their guns that they’d never actually use.

>100 weapons turned in
>433,999,900 guns still in private hands
It will never work. Your smoke and theater is useless

if you ever wondered what happens to your guns they take when they let you go on other shit, this is it; someone needs some emergency cash for something? trying to fund raise for a rent-a-mob event?

How much were they handing out? You can get low end rifles and shotguns pretty cheap. Thinking they were played pretty hard there.

>How is this helping?
It is wasting borrowed fiat, thereby increasing government debt, thereby increasing interest to be paid on the debt. That's a good thing (...for jews).

There's a "model 97" or model -12 laying there. It's worth more than a few cards, fucking fools.

Attached: 1643764376643m.jpg (825x1024, 69.24K)

>Urban whites are disarming themselves at record pace. Curious.
lol. You don't know the dirty secret of gun buyback programs?
People with old guns that can't be sold to collectors, don't work and you can't get parts to repair anymore bring them down and trade them for cash or gift certificates.
That's why you don't see any modern weapons on that table.

That's probably Karen's inheritance from her dead grandpa that she doesn't want and doesn't know what to do with.

I always wondered if they accepted the serialized lowers after the other parts have been canibalized.

lol those are the junk in the closet passed down, they wouldn't get ten dollars at a pawn shop and since sold and resold people are always skeptical of risking selling them. this is a great way to capture money on shit guns you had when 12 that you was gifted and no longer have a use for

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

taking 150 old, worn out, broken, or otherwise unused guns is not "disarming" at all.

Buybacks target those who value ((currency)) over their extra gun.

>no longer have a use for
my favorite gun is my great grandmother's stevens 311a 12 gauge double barrel smooth bore shotgun, despite a plethora of other guns. they all have their uses, user.

Weren't they just giving away like 250 dollars maximun?

Just a bunch of fudd guns. Probably just soccer moms turning in shit they find in their attic for internet points.

forgot pic

Attached: 966A456F-19E9-49E9-8630-6AEC807C91BF.jpg (736x552, 145.04K)

I would love to shoot that pallet of water bottles in the background.

I keep all my ugly/failed 3d printed lowers and frames, I will personally bankrupt any local buyback with what is essentially useless plastic

>Lever actions
>Double barrel shotguns
>Low capacity pumps for like hunting
I think they'll be fine