SSRI Megathread

So without any conspiracy theory or some jewish shill memes, can anyone literally tell me why SSRI is bad?

I am doing literally everything I can, workout 6 times per week, go outside, have regular sex, have vitamin D and other important minerals. I also took all my blood test and everything is fine, but holy fucking shit my anxiety and depression is not improving by a single bit.

I am literally tired living in constant pain, I tried everything went to numerous therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists. Did Wim Hof, meditated literally everything and dont even start on IODINE and stuff. But nothing is working, so Any Forums bros, whats your thoughts on SSRI? Is it really that bad? Cause its my last resort

P.S if you just come and comment: op just kill yourself Please dont and grow up

Attached: A25044D5-6E77-4CB3-8AED-23C4B7D50237.jpg (1284x1258, 519.59K)

Kys

Try crossdressing like all your jewish homosexual idols

Seasoned this post

You are so cringe

Why do you want to inundate your brain with a substance the pharmaceutical companies made given their dismal case history. Learn to meditate

I'm going to save you life.

Microdose ketamine like 0.05 gram dissolved in water

As much as they try and pretend so, flooding your mind with inhibitors for neutri transmitters isnt a science. At best your a guinea pig.
Pretty sure every mass shooter was on found to be on SSRIs.

Try em if youve truly exhausted all the natural options user. Hope you feel better.

Well I did literally everything, but its not helping, I am not eating this jewish propaganda, I really give zero fuck about them, I just want to feel happy again, godspeed to you anons and thanks for replies

An anesthesia?
Why would that help him?
Maybe medical weed could help idk

Age/height/weight? Profession?

How much time do you spend staring at screens? Whats your social life like? Family relations? Sleep quality and quantity?
What's an average day look like?
How long have you had these symptoms ? Do they change based on anything noticible like time of day, location, activiteiten

Assuming this is a real thread I'd be glad to help.
>t. PsyD and Anti SSRI.

But what about social life? We are social creatures, were not supposed to be alone

Or CBD oil

Why do you think happiness is normal? Most people I know that struggle seek to think this and always compare their life to others. Happiness is supposed to be rare that’s why it’s so awesome when it happens.

Just learn to live with it and it gets less intense. Being happy is a meme and being apathetic is just weird, this is what life actually looks like, and anyone who says otherwise is either stupid or taking pills.

It plus the hypnotic timing the lying press uses is why the left are all fucked up.
Mk ultra never ended it's happening to you.

With ketamine you can disassociate your consciousness and "travel" around your mind and solve problems. Ignore this wisdom at your peril

What is your job? You talk about all the lifestyle stuff but if you have a job you hate or are unemployed this will be terrible for your mental health.

What type.of exercise are you doing? 6 days a week is a lot of volume (depending on the workouts) and might be counterproductive.

I've taken SSRIs before and they made me temporarily impotent and emotionally flat. They can help in severe emergencies but I would suspect you haven't tried EVERYTHING yet. If you can answer my two previous questions I will be able to give you some honest, apolitical advice.

Try Zoloft. It helped me. You realize we’re nothing more than a bunch of chemical reactions. There’s probably an imbalance.

Did OP just bail on the thread after 15 minutes? Literally the antithesis of "trying" come on man.

>There’s probably an imbalance.
What does this even mean scientifically? I hear this all the time, do they actually have a way to test brain chemistry? It seems like they just diagnose off symptoms.

Unironcally watch Old Jordan Petersonv videos

You unironically need iodine.
>my depression wasn't cured until I took doterra vitality supplement complex
and every week an iodine pill. (325 mcg)

Attached: 1656366023082.png (591x881, 1.15M)

schizophrenia, depression, bipolar ect are all completely natural in humans. every human will eventually become depressed because of age and experience. the level of which these drugs effect the brain causes more depression long term then the previous depression you had. ssri should honestly be a very last resort to a very serious problem because the effects are just bad for your overall health.

weight gain, diabetes, even limbs can become necrosed do to the sugar levels that get increased in the people who take these and not realizing they have acquired the diabetes. this happened to me and i ended up on disability and in a wheel chair.

This, also Jocko Willink.
>Suicidally depressed? GOOD. Joy will be all the sweeter when it comes