BREAKING: UK Census shows extra 3.5 million rise in 10 years

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 12.10.02.png (1029x829, 358.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: canada screams.png (181x139, 3.33K)

All niggers

How many Brits are white?

Great. Now tell us what is the ethnicity of these 3,5 million

Christ, imagine having unrestricted control to your boarders and getting more immigrants into the country than before

Do you think they will even release the demographic data? Or will they keep it secret?

Lots of yellow and poo, some niggers though.

An extra 3.5 million pakis and wogs for the island cucks.

Yeah, bongs do they release ethnicity data today or what?

You should have known when they offered to relocated all of HK to Bristol

They covered up the rapes and their official position on the census in general is that future ones might not be conducted because it costs too much to do... Because there's so many respondents that don't speak English.

All of them are 100% British.

at least 10, me and my family

That German won't let you anywhere near her you smelly gypo kek

You can discern it by looking up ethnicity data for primary school entrees at age 4, last I looked white British primary school entrants were like 59%, if you factor in the lag of the current ethnics that are age 0 to 3 we're probably 56% and there's no reason at all, especially with white liberal women uptake of vaccines to suspect its getting better, ever.

Good
Eurocucks deserve the hordes of immigrants raping their woman

Why?

I remember I went to Wales a few years back and was so surprised why there are so many Muslims there. I always imagined that place to be white.

Most the fuckers don't fill it out anyway, you can easily double that

Numbers on live births and deaths for the last 10 years:

Subtract the net increase in population resulting from these numbers from the census' 3.5 million figure and you've got a lower bound on pakis added in the last 10 years (note: that figure does not even include pakis born in the UK). Hint: that figure isn't pretty at all.

K.