How powerful is the US Army?

How powerful is the US Army?

Attached: us army aircraft carrier.jpg (621x414, 47.26K)

user, that is a navy.

It needs a lot of funding and they get the funding from other countries using the dollar scheme
Those countries are starting to break free from the dollar so not very powerful
They have nukes tho they can try the Samtion Option

Samson Option*

Attached: 25C1FC97-0061-47F4-9E7B-56EB3A5DDE07.jpg (245x360, 43.11K)

Technically there has never been in history of mankind an army so powerful as the USA army

On the downside is expense af to maintain and it’s pretty useless if the country itself goes down a civil war

I'm not sure ,however
the Army doesn't use aircraft carriers

Mission failed. We'll get em next time

Very powerful

Israel has all the tech and they’re frens with China and Russia
USA is toast
But then again, Samson Option
A cornered animal is a dangerous one
We have to be very gentle now with the Americans and do this transition with surgical precision so the usa won’t panic and do something stupid
The world economy can’t afford to pay for all usa’s shit any longer that’s just a fact
It’s not that we don’t want to I just can’t anymore, it’s not physically possible

it's the number one army in the world second is russian xD

Yes.

Attached: tr-4bs.png (1123x536, 572.94K)

50 gorillion years ahead

>US Army
I think you mean US military. It's the most powerful military on earth on paper. In a real war with peer militaries Russia and China probably not so much. That's because US doctrine heavily rely on their aircraft carriers which will most likely be sunk pretty quick in a battle with these nations. Further the US are lagging behind in missile tech and it's soldiers are becoming increasingly feminized and degenerate.

Dunno but outside of nukes the most powerful military force on the planet is the US Navy. It could take on and defeat the combined navies of the world.

Since the Navy has airplanes, the Air Force now has boats.

Attached: a-port-bow-view-of-a-us-air-force-missile-recovery-ship-mr-85-1603-operated-c9a735-1600.jpg (1600x1084, 556.98K)

I doubt even Biden knows. Americans have trillions of dollars of black projects.

Paper tiger
Rely on indiscriminate bombing and hitting civilian targets
can’t be deployed anymore, because if they had to put boots on the ground their army of mulatto goblins they wouldn’t last a day

It’s like having a Bugatti which is not necessary in war only makes it more expensive
Putin sent all his wrist shit first and that was brilliant
Usa doesn’t even keep old shit
It’s unsustainable
Add on top of that the fact that pretty soon they won’t be able to afford gas to put in that Buggati
It’s the definition of a Paper Tiger

You should ask afgani

China couldn't master escalator technology. I'm not afraid of their military tech in action

The usa can’t produce missiles like Russia is rn
The usa can’t even feed itself without making more debt which translate to stealing resources from the world economy
The usa is a charity case
Russia is a war economy rn
Usa doesn’t have an economy only a Ponzi scheme
It’s a joke
Clown world

America didn't lose. They just said fuck the sand niggers and left.

about as powerful as a pride flag flown in a gay bar in downtown san francisco in june.

They lost money
Lost the plot

if you are fighting with someone and you stop and turn around and run away ya lost bud

Lol

The US navy has the second biggest air force on the planet. Only the US air force has more air force.

But OP specifically asked about the US Army. Which is the gayest, most inclusive and most diverse army today. They are immensely powerful and rank easily under the top 100 armies.

The most powerful in the history of mankind, but it's clearly slowly eroding due to US civilization and their economy being sick because jews are absolutely obsessed with wiping out white men.

Yup paper tiger

Let's say they lose a lot of military assets (ships, aircraft, tanks) in a ww3 scenario, I doubt that they'd be able to crank up their industrial capability to build replacements since their current workforce is mainly comprised of women, gays and spics.

not very, i killed them all like 6 times and even spent more energy when i rezzed them to lvl them up and they still sucked. and would you believe you can only fit one nigger master chief in a pokeball? fucked up right?

Putin sent trash in because it’s a ‘special
Operation’, they are limited by politics on what resources they can deploy to Ukraine, I think they’ve sent 4 of their best tanks in total, only 4

If it ever becomes a legitimate war then you will see their war machine

The Army is a shell of what it once was. A literal paper tiger that cant even beat people with handmade AKs wearing flip flops and dresses. The US Army is also horribly ill prepared for any sort of near peer conflict and its doctrine is completely out of date. It would be Kasserine pass 2.0. if you thought the Russians did bad in an environment with lots of ATGM wait until the US Army encounters that lol. Those T72s had reactive armor and cope cages at least so they stood a chance of surviving a hit, the Abrams and American armor has literally no counter measures to ATGM, they have no plans to counter it and have no doctrine to even address it.

Ill give it to to the Russians they kept moving and taking territory even though they were facing a flood of ATGM. The US Army would have been instantly paralyzed and unable to move while everyone waited for Medevacs. Soldiers would literally refuse to advance once a couple vehicles go up in flames from ATGM. The US Army is not ready for that kind of conflict at all after decades of low intensity insurgencies where maybe a unit loses a handful of people on an entire deployment. Now they will be losing a handful of people every 30 minutes. It would break morale very fast and US Soldiers are a special breed of whiny complainers. Youd have a full blown mutiny in all but the elite units.