Do westerners really?

Do westerners really?

Attached: 153463574569869.png (688x523, 312.04K)

If you dare to rape anyone here the whole familia will come after you.

>Westerners

Women screeched loudest for this. Now suck it princess.

Britain and Sweden are the only countries that report rape properly.

When Eastern European women report rape, the corrupt police there laugh them out of the station. That’s why the statistics are so low.

Really what?

Yes keep telling that to yourself

COPE

That is somewhat true as far as I can tell

Londonistan and some Swedish cities are major offenders due to their Middle Eastern/Asian untermenschen but is it possible that these stats are boasted due to their "definition of rape" as well?

I mean if someone as much as looks at a thot she is eligible to scream rape, isn't it?

As far as rape goes I highly doubt that is the case in Eastern Europe/Balkans.

For domestic violence women here do get the short end of the stick as far as laws are concerned, especially if they are in the countryside

>the "butthurt belt" is literally a crime-free heaven
shills, mutts and kikes on suicide watch

Attached: 665.jpg (600x600, 27.01K)

cope and seethe all day long, you'l never un-muslim your country

Am I supposed to believe British women are 30x more likely to be raped than Spanish women? Despite Spain also having a high % of muslims and africans.

Don’t even get me started on gigashitholes like Bulgaria

High quality copium.

they may be boosted by the fact that hoes in the west accude you of rape for simply looking atthem, that is a fact, but holy shit it's like 60x times higher than east, not amount of false rape accusations can boost it that hight
kill all shitskins

Lol this fucking cope. The reason rape is so low here is because a) the girl's family will annihilate you and b) we don't have as many sand niggers and pajeets as you.

Yes, and most of those rapes come from London or some shitty city full of Muslim sharia law neighbourhoods

But they don’t have a high number of Africans and Muslims. Your country is an absolute dump. You even get raped in the Champions League. At least Spanish police are based.

Saved for my copium collection

Pro-feminist definition of rape is pushing it up while the police being afraid of being
called rayciz against brown men pulls it down.

Holy shit.

No denying that, its still horrifying especially when one reads up that many such asshole get off with warnings or light sentences if any at all

I've seen this copium answer so many times even from the most self-proclaimed western leftiests lmao.
"No, the rape is not that high it's just these poor pollacks and other ex commie shitholes that like the rape and don't report it to the police"
"No, the crime rate and burglary is not that high, it's just these theives pollacks, hungarians and other ex-commie shitholes that steal frome each other everyday and it's normal there"
Keep that copium level high westoid cucks

>we can't be the worst can we??
Yes you are an absolute shithole now.
Open borders and all that.
Rape is not common at all in Eastern Europe, culturally it is frowned upon. Meanwhile you imported 15% of your population that thinks its totally normal to rape anyone not dressed like a tent.

The spaghetti fags are rape free.

Attached: 600EA5A7-E8F4-4FE1-8259-3F16788208C1.jpg (1036x1139, 353.48K)

it's so fucking bizarre to witness this shit, they just scapegoat slavs and ignore the random asians and africans raping them