FBI declined to release 2021 crime data

msn.com/en-us/news/us/why-the-fbi-wont-release-quarterly-crime-stats-for-2021/ar-AAVuAxx

Attached: AAVuw9d.jpg (600x400, 33.65K)

Freedom of information act doesn’t apply to this?

"Crime" will be one of those words they try to redefine in order to subvert the obvious. Crime can only be committed by those who wield power. Crime cannot be committed by those under economic duress. Commie Jewish niggers

Freedom cannot be found, please try again later.

They change the rules every year just to mitigate the statistical fact that non whites are more violent.

Archive the link faggot then post it

It does
You'll get it just in time for summer 2042

I decline to release my taxes then

they switched to a new type of database, and because over 7000 police agencies didnt report their crime statistics on the new database, its too unreliable.

However, while thats the official explanation, I think its bullshit. I think they specifically waited for the Biden administration to come into power, than make the switch, so that they can hide criminal activity under Biden so that politicians don't have all the data to make reasonable talking points for the mid terms. Basicially, Democrats can run around and scream "CRIME FELL 40% UNDER BIDEN, MAKING HIS PRESIDENCY THE MOST EFFICIENT PRESIDENCY TO REDUCE CRIME IN AMERICAN HISTORY" lol.

>They
Why do you refer to yourselves in third person?

nigger stats too ugly

Oh what a big accident tje feds made it expensive and hard to report crime statistics. It costs hundreds of thousands? It should be a simple website or program on the computer. Somehow it's contracted and now expensive what a gmbig accident. Wow this happend in 2021 right when the statistics would show blacks having even worse statistics. Ya sure big accident

Attached: SmartSelect_20220628-071353_Brave.jpg (652x829, 281.35K)

>NIBRS system
Lmao

They release them with 60% reporting but bot 59% ya stupid, probably another new policy thats coincidently comes after blm race riots

Damn NIBBRS at it again

Haha can’t even make this shit up any more. NIBRS tongue my anus.

Can a crafty developer make something that records arrest stats in each state?

>Non-whites Increasingly Burn Riot and Steal
>harder to report this truth
Sounds right to me

Does anyone think its another inconvenient unintentional thing that the fbi doesn't release the raw data it receives. Lol

Attached: SmartSelect_20220628-072248_Brave.jpg (676x1134, 418.19K)

fucking cowards don't like THEIR OWN NUMBERS
clearly they view themselves as personally responsible for all of it

>crime statistics were ruled racist by the Jewish Justice League
>statistics will not longer be reported to the public

Gee I wonder why?

Attached: CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg (1280x720, 96.02K)

Lol