Christopher Langan

This man right here, one of the smartest men (according to IQ tests), is a Christian. What do anti-christian shills say about this?

Attached: 1645573250201.png (1200x675, 1.01M)

I don't think he believes the Bible to be literally true though.

>Chris "muh spacetime and hemorrhoids" Langan
Go away midwit
>another crank comes to visit

I've never seen any proof this loudmouth is intelligent.

Post a video where he solves an extremely difficult math problem.

I want proof, nigger.

As I thought, there's not argument to be had.
>If we attack the person, that means he's invalid.
Lol, seethe atheists

is there anywhere online I can still read his shit?
Loved the one about the apes

Anybody with a room temperature IQ knows this.

>What do anti-christian shills say about this?
He's obviously retarded.

you didn't even understand my references you kike nigger faggot. This midwit made a fool of himself in physics forums before , so much so that if i was him i would seriously consider killing myself. The very fact that all his responses were a pile of fallacies one on top of the other, and he never managed to properly defend 1/10000th of his "theories" says a lot about his "intelligence". Contrast his writing to Von Neumann's and you see that he's a midwit who can only fool retards like yourself.

lol keep seething

Has he ever said anything positive about Hitler or the Third Reich? I know he's named the Jew.

Not an argument kike

i doubt it, that retard thinks trump is an outsider.

>Call him a kike
Oh, so you're actually JIDF. That's why you attack Christianity. You Jews really hate Christians, don't you.
>Nooooo goyim aren't allowed to be saved. Jesus is actually in a boiling pot of excrement in Hell!
Seethe, Moishe

If he grew up in India he'd be Hindu, if he grew up in Iran he'd be Muslim. Christian is the cultural default of America, intelligence has nothing to do with it. If you grew up here you're more likely to be Christian or Atheist in the sense that you reject Christianity specifically.

Did anybody actually read the CTMU paper and understood anything at all? I didn't.

Attached: txp.jpg (969x726, 104.69K)

>act like a kike
>be called out for your pilpul
>n-no y-you are the kike
not an argument nigger

>yes goyim you are saved, after your death

Attached: 1636194896219.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

science or high functioning brain has nothing to do with religious choices.the fact that you can solve complex equations, has literally nothing to do with fantasies.you can believe in one, but only prove other with scientific studies.religion couldn't be further remove from this question.its like saying this nigger has 60iq and is also chrisitian, how do you cope with this?

We live in an age where anybody with a brain can access world knowledge within seconds. You're argument isn't really applicable in the modern age

You're right, it's not an argument, it's a statement. Thanks for listing out your actions in the post.

wouldn't the smartest person be the one who made the iq test

anyone can access information for sure.but its a minority who can actually use information for good use, and differentiate false information/ correct information.the age we live in is defined by information overload to plebs, who cant disolve the information given to them.

no?

actually it was your actions
you called me jidf you disingenuous faggot
now sneed as Langan is actually a retard, and what does that make you for following him?

Not really. Game makers don't make a high score. Player does.

Where did I say that I follow him lol. I just asked why you literal shills call Christians retards when the man with the highest IQ believes in it. All of your arguments and takes are literal Kike tier. How is the weather in Tel Aviv today, anyways?

It was an abstract anal rape after the first page. I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Attached: 1654926358297.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

Well no shit you couldn't be bothered. Atheists are actual midwits on the Bell Curve

he has mediocre iq, you'd know that if you read his responses in the thing i referenced.
My arguments are based on reading his work and various of his posts. I'm much, much smarter than him, so much so that i can run circles around him.
seethe

the idea here is that the core religious principles and God fall short of logic. IQ is a proxy for ability to reason and apply logic. Langan contends our religious principles and belief in God are logical and he can logically prove it. He has the highest IQ recorded.

Just got this in the mail. What am I in for?

Attached: B99145BB-6BCB-4C69-90A4-8B14AFA7B522.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

>Claims to be smart, yet refuses to provide evidence
>Argues against the man who has verifiable evidence he is smart

Attached: 1630404828415.jpg (960x960, 48.92K)

It's just bullshit. It might be a fancy contraption but the problem is that since Chris has no actual formal education on the matter, it's based on absolutely nothing.

Interesting, Trump is far from being one of the cool kids and we will never see his likes again.

not an atheist wtf it was a shit read
I mean the guy may have the ability to explain it but the structure of that paper, linguistically, was absolute shit.
The guy didn't bother acquiring the skill through uni

>he scored high on an iq test and he is a Christian that means Christianity is the true religion
Cherry-picking Chimp logic

a lot of re-reading and trying to keep up with the main point. The paper is pretty chaotically put together.
otherwise, I can't really dispute what he's saying. He didn't, as far as I read, make an effort to connect what he was saying to tangible real life things though

principles is the only thing i would accept with.but only because its a societal question, not religious one.humankind has always had the need for some comon law.be it perceived as barbaric or humane, dosent matter in the end.religion is and always will be a control method.thats why religion has seen such drastic falls.before people had dogmatic and fearful beliefs in religion, now we have the science religion.works just the same.

i did provide, you didn't get it because you're a midwit. Here my dear average iq man:
>goodmath.org/blog/2011/02/11/another-crank-comes-to-visit-the-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe/
i also explained how you can easily realize he's basically a midwit. Just contrast his writing to Von Neumann's, oh i guess you never read him.
So i basically offered two pieces of evidence, but you aren't smart to offer any counterargument.
A conman of average intelligence has got you fooled.
cope and seethe

He's smart enough to know it doesn't matter what you believe it's just that you believe it and have a beneficial impact on the world around you.
It doesn't matter what you believe.

Hes the most based man in existence right now.

o-okay, a lot of the terminology, you're using there is pretty broad and may be interpreted differently so I don't think I can go into detail.

I think he was last working on a mathematical formula to prove the existence of God.

To this day no formula exists.