Self obsessed emotional women

How many women do you know in your personal life. For example the woman here posted on her instagram about how abortion good guns bad and the entire thing was emotions. Her entire TikTok is just retard emotions

tiktok.com/@izzynhill/video/7108934676793904427?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Attached: cunt.png (882x1570, 1.9M)

Seriously, stop promoting this shit. Nobody fucking cares.

Guess who's the spiritually feminine retard for becoming emotional over the emotional nature of women

I dont care, I dont use it.

Philosophically speaking, I find everything in that TikTok destructive since it shows females are basically going to be all obsessed with animals while not giving a shit about humans (unborn). Whilst at the same time they are obsessed with spending money and going deep into debt and looking good/sexy for chads cock. If this is the route the country is going under, the dems aren't stupid for cheerleading this on, although this is rabidly destructive.

>If this is the route the country is going under
>If

Attached: ef1.jpg (680x954, 41.58K)

People who post direct links to tock ticks need to be shot

no u

that's why tomboys are better

Attached: voll training.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

trannies

No. That's double gay. It's a man with the faggotry of a woman

>Self obsessed emotional women
Kind of redundant phrasing my man

Attached: 1648689066004.jpg (719x810, 327.82K)

why do women care more about animals than fetuses

>How many women do you know in your personal life.
my mother and my sister

>emotions are more powerful than all logic.

Get used to reality, this is how it works. Only the enlightened soothe their lizard brains around logic to soothe their emotional chaos.

Stop using tik tok and read a book. You are part of the problem

Women are pathos only. How do you not know this?

pleonasm is the word you are looking for my nignog

Test

I second I'm banned the other I'm not
For fuck sake

Niggers, niggercocks, abortions and Tik Tok.

Society gives women the right to vote, right to decide rules and norms of society at large, and then you get astonished they're molding society to their whims?

Women outnumber men, that alone should make you wonder. Then following times of war, women outnumber men even more after the men have died off. Modern society is cucked.

Its almost like you are trying to
Make anons dislike women?
I wonder why anyone would want
users of a model airplane forum
To hate women?

Attached: 52C01C94-A311-4672-AFCC-3722362D43D0.jpg (939x845, 72.39K)

not gonna lie the cows bit surprised me
the rest not so much

Do you really think there are foreign forces who want a weaker US who are becoming aware that self destructive troll farms are much more cheaper and effective per dollar than another 3 million dollar tank. No that can’t be right, you kike!

Attached: C0D05681-5949-4AE2-9F68-112F43D78622.jpg (1080x378, 207.39K)