/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3155

Prev:▶Day: 125 - Daily battlefield assessment : understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-27

▶Latest
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Sievierodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_12-43-32.jpg (827x1280, 144.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knAgx6pJGGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for USSR

Attached: ukr.jpg (500x375, 28.46K)

status report?

Fuck commies

Attached: LeraSmoking.png (854x768, 763.75K)

lol
you were too late like the joke goes

Attached: 1spm26.jpg (640x641, 201.23K)

the udssr should stay dead and everyone that tries to necro that fucking stupidity belongs permabanned from the world

>status report?
Still protecting.

I'd love to kick a spammy kaZap in the head.

Just take a few steps, run up, then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little vodka nigger flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and choking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over his shill ruble head and laugh wholeheartedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy.

He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic kaZap life.

Attached: File_ AllSmiles.png (418x587, 447.21K)

Go back to libya or stop beeing butthurt about NATO for bombing your shithole

Attached: 1656021937454.jpg (250x241, 7.44K)

New thread

youtube.com/watch?v=knAgx6pJGGk
Modern ukrainian music for daily needs

checked
based duterte

who's else is gonna go to ukraine after the war ends and help erect the 100 meter tall gold statue of stepan bandera in donetsk, made completely out of russian gold reserves that they sold for pennies per kilo?

Wannabe niggers ?
you will always be Russian tho.

you aren't going anywhere you poor piece of shit

Attached: 1604535916695.png (613x677, 72.74K)

>Instagram delete posts about Kremenchuk

Attached: 1455555555534.png (2160x3767, 2.61M)

Bolognese

>stepan bandera
This shit has gotten really fucking stale already.

Atleast they will never remove my MSM propoganda.

George Floyd cant breethe !

Attached: ukraine is george floyd the nigger.png (1024x563, 772.14K)

>threadly reminder
UKRAINIAN LIVES DON'T MATTER UNTIL ORC LIVES MATTER

Attached: orc.jpg (1200x800, 200.36K)

Poles would be upset about that so just pick some other historical who doesn't piss off our allies. Never got the obsession with the Marx-tier ideologue who barely did anything himself anyway.

J o i n, the army. Do something with your life, fat loser.

fuochino. ritenta sarai più fortunato

Attached: gently-caress.jpg (600x410, 244.19K)

You can spin your concern trolling however you want, but you are still a slave to BMW (big muscovite willy) through and through. You live in a shithole, seemingly post on 2ch, and instead of trying to rethink you your life, you concern troll and harass people who have no interest in you, or shill for the big moscow warriors who hate you and your entire snow Nigeria region.
You, my non-friend, is a useful retard. Don't you have any self-respect?

Attached: IMG_20220624_141530_330.jpg (702x753, 83.49K)

Based

Attached: no uhg for 3min.gif (1196x863, 238.09K)

>poles would be upset
i'm sure they'd be ok with it as long as it makes russians seethe, even if he's a faggot

Russia will be free, one of these days

Attached: .png (782x682, 258.38K)

didnt you larp a - both sides should lay down the arms and ukraine should surrender - pacifist?
go back to CHUG... oh yeah, you dont like their pedo posting - but that are your people... go lay with em

why do you trip?
your posts are dogshit, nobody cares

ukrainians should use the russian vermin crimes like bombing of civilian areas to steel themselves for when the eradication of all russian passport holders comes.

Attached: russian churka soy smiling.png (800x600, 55.57K)

But the occupier back then occupied whole of Ukraine...
Kind of stupid to look up to those times.

Already lost your shitty NATO aid ?
Neeed MOOARR AID
MORE AID!

Attached: Cnhha4UWAAACyK_.jpg (715x605, 121.44K)

Kill yourself pidor.
Doing what you do is pathetic and no sign of being the winning side.

Bandera is mundane, maybe one for prokopenko, that will probably cause more butthurt

Attached: Kh-22 Wreckage Odesa.png (1677x628, 1.26M)

Attached: .webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

You will never be a woman

Attached: inallfields.webm (640x340, 2.12M)

Attached: (you) gifter.jpg (500x456, 61.38K)

>Severodonetsk
>Sievierodonetsk

OP is obviously not very smart.

>By treating them as people?
Does not work. By second to third generation they go hardcore vatnik as the confused offsprings reject their surrogate host and try to overcompensate by trying to emulate their perceived roots harder then even actual born and raised vatniks. It is same with all the turd worlders infesting western euros. First gen are quiet and do their thing, by the third latest they are joining ethnic gangs and doing their best to ape the cancer their predecessors ran away from.

From what I have heard it is much simpler then the "assimilation" story with you: either you killed or deported any vatnik colony when given the chance and in the commie regime times you had the fortunate fate on never ending up with a vatnik sympathizer governor. Those were the ones that opened up their SSR-s to the vatnik colonization programs like the various "factory workers" they imported to snuff out the locals. Happened to a lesser extent here, latvians were particularly hard hit with it.

Attached: 1656170812541.png (627x633, 391.1K)

alright now that's truly fucking based

>cant harm any eu/nato country
>lets strike at ukraine civilians
>RUSSIA STRONG

Attached: 1647637867690.jpg (267x267, 36.35K)

> two butthurt kaZaps giving me (You)s

Attached: mfw tfw.jpg (1280x1280, 102.99K)

Join your army faggot
they need to kill more people in the meat grinder

Attached: 1626637489042.png (1075x1241, 951.97K)

Fuck bandera but if this would make vatniks seethe enough then it would be worth it.

>nothing has changed

"I have never seen in any army at any time, including the German Imperial Army of 1912, as severe discipline as exists in the Russian Army. The officers, with few exceptions, gave the appearance of recently civilized Mongolian bandits. Everything they did (the Russians) impressed one with the idea of virility and cruelty."

General George S. Patton, May 14th 1945

Attached: 1284834734.jpg (1200x1200, 266.32K)

Ukraine is gachimuchi country, so it only makes sense to make statue of Aniki. He deserves one anyway.

It is weird that you assume that. I haven't been on 2ch for many years mainly because of the gloomy anons full of hatred, inferiority complex towards the West and dissatisfaction. Any Forums is entertaining, patriotic, anti-gay and pretty light in terms of mood.

I many years has been on brit/pol/ and studied the British English when I wanted to emigrate to the UK, but I have never stopped being a vatnik because I think that no one overseas would respect you if you shit on your own country and other Russians and would treat you like shesterka.

>vatniks seethe
Join the Ukrainian army

Attached: 1647996454486.jpg (1440x839, 217.48K)

yeah thats what russian vermin do, its been their modus operandi for decades.
just let the anger build up so that when you have to execute some russoid garbage, you dont flinch or hesitate

Attached: 1651717459606.png (500x764, 493.93K)

Attached: putin antinationalism.jpg (1000x1000, 149.42K)

You were born as shesterka to Moscow, cope.

No one respects a vatnik, even in western europe, believe me

Attached: nuhgger.png (754x69, 7.1K)

> 11 posts by this VPN

so many fancy kremlin VPNs

>I many years has been on brit/pol/ and studied the British English when I wanted to emigrate to the UK

Attached: british mutt.png (252x200, 10.11K)

>is weird that you assume that. I haven't been on 2ch for many years mainly because of the gloomy anons full of hatred, inferiority complex towards the West

Literally Any Forums.

>no one overseas would respect you if you shit on your own country
That's the favorite passtime of pretty much every citizen in the free world, shitting on our own inadequacies is what allows us to identify and change them.
>other Russians and would treat you like shesterka
Those with jobs and a future won't even talk to you if you suck party line. True if you want to stay in the russian ghettos outside the cities.

Attached: 1629609739155.png (1053x993, 385.57K)

any news?

I see your based glowies and raise you based jews

Attached: why denounce talmud.png (869x171, 52.88K)

i'd like to remind everyone that russians being subhumans isn't a consequence of the russian army, but russians themselves
>The men of the brigade were given the false explanation that Kaminski had been killed by Polish partisans. When Kaminski's men rejected this explanation, the Gestapo took Kaminski's car, pushed it into a ditch, shot it up with a machine gun, and smeared goose blood all over it, as evidence. The demoralized unit was soon moved out of town and stationed to the north, far from any partisan activity
imagine being such subhuman savages that you get told to fuck off to somewhere far away while the dirlewagner brigade still got to go on its looney tunes shit

Attached: even hitler is disgusted.jpg (472x235, 38.82K)

>taly bro
I feel like you know about me more than I think

‘Ate orcs
Love based Ukies
Simple as

even that book views Ukrainians as Russian

Attached: jpeg.png.gif.jpeg.gif.jpg.jpeg.png (777x423, 324.52K)

Good motto

Attached: 2AA33FF4-E299-41AF-8CAA-F0386E74F957.jpg (827x1028, 135.67K)

Attached: 0249.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

>Based glowie

brits love their american cocks

Go back to chug tranny. Rot there with your fellow pedos.

Attached: 1656409097238.png (933x795, 792.47K)