/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3155

▶Day: 125 - Daily battlefield assessment : understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-27

▶Latest
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Sievierodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: UHG tranni status.png (2000x2000, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.mongabay.com/commodities/price-charts/price-of-russian-natural-gas-in-germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 minutes and zero replies

i'm not sure about the vibe of this bake

Attached: vibecheck.webm (1270x720, 3M)

lol

Attached: 1spm26.jpg (640x641, 106.65K)

/chug/bots

>Goreposting again
>Laughing at people dying
Kys faggot you are are nigger tranny and a stupid commie leftist msm nigger

Attached: 1655353209614.jpg (600x400, 169.66K)

>That flag

Attached: 1656359184683.png (470x454, 6.64K)

new thread

fake shill thread

>Laughing at people dying
those are not people, retard

Attached: 1649618382930.png (1444x1029, 2.64M)

>Severodonetsk
>Sievierodonetsk

Please make up your mind.

Attached: 1654949632844.jpg (1280x1278, 210.28K)

Actually that pic is based because it shows dead danemami

Bro you should literally die for Zelensky.
I love this msm cnn nigger

Go back to chug tranny.

Lol never. too many loli posters sorry

uhg is my new home

Attached: ukraine pride flag.png (1030x377, 6.62K)

how does /uhg/ feel about female space marines?

Attached: beyxev8.jpg (1280x853, 116.18K)

Kek

heresy

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Didn't Russia sell gas to Ukraine at a very large discount, like maybe 50% off, back in 2008 or so? Compared to how much most European countries had to pay?

>He sold us gas for $400 in 2008.
Really? Are you certain? I could have sworn that I read that Ukraine was given very heavy discounts back then.
I also read that $450 was the norm paid by most European countries.

See also picrel, which includes some extreme discounts on gas sold to Ukraine by Russia, compared to how much most European countries paid.

And then compare that with the graph in data.mongabay.com/commodities/price-charts/price-of-russian-natural-gas-in-germany.html . Germany paid maybe $300/MCM in 2007, while Ukraine paid maybe $130MCM.

Is $130 for Ukraine against $300 for Germany for the same amount of gas not an extreme discount on gas given to Ukraine by Russia?

Attached: Gas crisis, gas price, Ukraine, Russia, 2005-2009.jpg (645x6002, 1.27M)

Attached: PNGASEU.jpg (600x409, 36.68K)