There, I fixed your fucking problem

Can we speak about anything else again?

Attached: hand_holding_condom_wrapper-639467544.jpg (704x483, 21.33K)

Women kill babies in order to get their genie wishes, the condom prevents their wish

Women, if you have a reason to defend abortion, do it now. Because all I know is that you want to get fucked for free and murder for free. And when a pregnant women gets murdered you call it a double homocide so you ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Murder for the fun of it. Fucking sexual pervert addicts they should be punished with vagina sewn shut.

NOOOOOOOO I CANT SPEND $3.99 ON A PACK OF CONDOMS I NEED TO FUND DR SHEKELSTEINBERG’S MURDER FACILITY

>Women
>Reason
LOL LMAO

Sure what's you like to talk about now? BBC? rap music?

I'd like to talk how your country and shitty ideas just should implode already and stop contaminating the rest of the world.

Attached: 1655738392565.jpg (1631x1329, 237.49K)

So their entire shtick is just "Hurr I'm dumb fuck my hole I get out of prison for free" ?

No wonder we pass laws to hurt them, gosh!

You fucks are a bunch of retards.
If any of you had a human parasite you didn't want growing inside you you'd take it out immediately, but as it's someone else problem you can take the moral stand of the ancient sand nigger sky daddy.

Fuck you cucks

How do you get infected?
When I finish with a woman I ask for my sperm back, it is my property. Sometimes she spits on me, sometimes it becomes a legal case.

Why are american fitness companies showing obese negresses in the advertisements of their products? I remember a time when the US was an ideal to be looked up but now it has all gone to shit.

Just stop imitating us, faggot. Nobody is making you.
>B-b-but (((they))) do it over here, it isn't the people
Yeah tell me more about how the ruling class and the people are disconnected completely while always saying "you" and "your" and other accusatory language when referring to the USA.

Palo isnt it time for your brazilian gayjutsu class?

I'm genuinely impressed about her headstand, I would think her neck wouldn't be strong enough and just snap, or her skull cave in, but no, those bones are something

Don't put your lack of humanity on me nigger. I like being a dad. I want more kids. You are just a loser, like so many other foreigners.

>calling your child a parasite
neck yourself huenigger

I also enjoy being a dad. You are the one that is immoral.

Can you force a convict to donate blood or an organ to save a victim? You can't and as such a pregnant woman has less rights than a convicted asshole.

It's only yours if you want it.
Have you fucks actually researched why it should be legal or you just repeat what your priests say?

PS. laughed about huenigger

Are you guys all catholic?
At least they make sense, if there's more children in need there's more children to rape.

It's fucked up but there's a logic at least

Neanderthal bones are quite dense.

i'm an agnostic, and the fetus is not formed until you fuck, it's not some alien speicies that latches onto your body. whores literally want to fuck around and manipulate men without consequences for themselves
>it's only yours if you want it
lol imagine believing this, but please, go ahead and put your money where your mouth is, not like the world needs any more of your kind
PS. glad you got a laugh out of it

condoms are just masturbation with latex.

I don't like how condoms feel.
Just shit out my baby and stop whining about it that's what your flaps are there for.

Attached: documentaryaboutyourdad.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

>Can we speak about anything else again?
Yes please

Even if that's the case why do you think it's a good idea to force the kind of stupid bitch that would have a thousand abortions to have a thousand babies?
Why would that be good to anyone?

>showing obese negresses (
Does that mean it doesn't work?

Powerful

Attached: 1656159983356m.jpg (757x1024, 63.95K)

It’s marketing. Fit people don’t need fit watches and obese people will buy anything that would make losing weight easier. So, being inclusive to fatties probably sells more watches

No. This will be milked for months like covid or the Russian war. It’s like Star Wars ruining Any Forums. It takes at least 3 months

I dont have vagina and dont need any contraception.
Its whemen problems.
Retard.

Attached: 1632799363804.png (450x541, 60.02K)

And if it breaks? Or your boyfriend(s) stealths?

You're embarassing us dude.

if right fucks up she could very easily die. and shes supposedly there to promote a 'healthy lifestyle' im guessing with gatorade?

condoms has poison in them. It's a plan to fuck men up further