I'm glad australia doesn't have as many spiders as america

i'm glad australia doesn't have as many spiders as america

Attached: brown_recluses.jpg (1391x1701, 965.66K)

Australia is a fake country of fake people. I'm from Tasmania and every person I ever met from the mainland was either a leb or a gook.

Those aren’t brown recluse? They’re wolf spiders, daddy long legs and maybe a couple black house spiders

harvestment and wolf spiders. they don't even try to bite you just punch them to death simple as.

I'm looking at 6 of them in this room alone, I just can't anymore. It's so tiresome.

I just mean the way he’s got the pic titled

I live in Australia and I work in lawn & garden maintenance and I never see spiders.

Why you have to go and shoa ? You know good spiders eat mosquitoes, right?

I can't tell the difference between real posters and bot posters anymore

>not leaving spiders alone to catch mosquitoes
ngmi

spiders are a symptom
you must have a bug problem

I can't even recall the last time I saw a bug in my apartment;

This user is (right)
Just punch em dead
Spiders suck

Thanks for reading my haiku

Attached: 1655704398821.gif (250x228, 27.41K)

Always the same posts. KYS
I will SPRAY AND SQUISH AND FLUSH ALL SPIDERS

Attached: sidf.jpg (680x649, 83.68K)

Not brown recluse. Banded wolf spiders. A trick to knowing the difference is you can shine a light on the spider and see bands on their legs and a pattern on their back.

>brown recluses
Those are Wolf spiders, they predate on brown recluses. Using those traps wipes out the food chain, and you wind up with brown recluses.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 2.41M)

My house is infested with brown recluses. If I see a wolf spider inside I let him be on his way.

There are redbacks living in my car and I won't get rid of them because I like them. I like the wolf spiders carrying babbies on their backs througj my house. And I was gutted when my favourite house spider died aged 2 and a half.

nigger

Attached: spider car.webm (960x960, 416.1K)

>starts recording and zooming in before the spider is even visible

Attached: hmm.png (640x640, 663.12K)

I have those traps all over my garage that are full of brown recluse. I hate those fuckers so much.

Attached: no bruces.jpg (640x640, 66.12K)

I dont kill the spiders in my basement because they keep other insects out of the main parts of the house

how are they doing that in the basement

listen spider faggot I would rather my home was full of flies and moths than suffer even ONE of you freaky gangly-legged crawling around leaving your coom webs everywhere and generally being creepy, staring at me while I shower so you can FUCK OFF and STAY OUTSIDE WHERE YOU BELONG GOT IT?