You vill live in ze pod

You vill live in ze pod.

Attached: 986123523.jpg (2152x1426, 747.8K)

Welcome to your future.

Attached: 908623522.png (1076x710, 1.14M)

Trained staff are available to calm you if you resist.

Attached: 3454685.jpg (1075x711, 322.79K)

Imagine your Any Forums history is revisited in front of you by the police and you get sent to prison for hate speech.
And then you find all your Any Forumsacks there, drinking playing videogames, watching anime and masturbating.
It would be like Any Forums irl.

literally more freedom than vaccine camps

Turns out, stuff is prison

Good thing I'm not a stupid enough cunt to do something dumb enough to go to jail for......yet

Attached: 1652738412616.jpg (750x607, 333.33K)

unemployable faggot. that’s the shit you put up with for stock options. you either make a shit ton of money or go some place else. you’d know that if you weren’t an unemployable faggot.

god imagine the smell

ah, so that's where the office cubicles went

Fucking stools everywhere. Not a single backrest at sight. Literally cattle pens.

hey inmate #432462 whaaat's happening

Attached: Bill_Lumbergh_Office_Space.jpg (265x378, 72.37K)

Hey guys, I know I am seeing a lot of back-and-forth on this topic, but I really need to push back and raise some red flags here.

Having an on-site office presence is foundational to our ability to drive efficiencies in a corporate landscape. It is in our DNA. Sure, there is no 'one size fits all' or silver bullet and some are just boilerplate solutions, leveraged to the hilt and really only keeping us at a 30,000-foot-view of things. Being on-site, however, really allow us to get better granularity, find better directional-indicators, or loop back and dive deep into some critical issues on a go-forward basis.

I think if you all start spending more time in the office again, you'll find yourself trending toward the positive, but you'll have to keep an eye on the puck. Gut through it, reduce thrash, and let's stay in lock-step on this. Yes, we will synergize!

What's the root cause of the hatred of Corporate office spaces? I'll put my layman's hat on and guess that it comes from movies such as Office Space and Dilbert cartoons. But we all know that these are fictional spaces, and real office spaces allow us to touch base in a much more efficient manner.

I have to time-box this comment, as I have a hard-stop in a moment when I will have to jump onto a call. So, just one more point that I want to cover-off on: let's socialize the idea of having more office presence and loop back to see whether we're being more impactful. From a management standpoint, I think that we can get the traction to do it.

So, net/net, ignore the naysayers, sidebar the folks that are stuck in the weeds, and don't waste cycles or bandwidth on folks that don't align strongly with this mission. Try it out, and we'll have another touch point in a little while to see if we've moved the needle. Remember, our north star hasn't changed. We're still championing our core values remotely and we will only do it better in person.

If you need me, I will be online again in a bit.

Attached: middlemanager.png (600x843, 217.13K)

impressive. stomach turning, but impressive.

hahahahahaha

Instead we should nail the so called elites to crosses and light them on fire.

lel

>Not a single nigger in frame

That explains how they can get away with shit like that. American prisons were be built with feral niggers in mind.

some retarded middle manager on some software company is looking at this salivating

Attached: vindex.jpg (225x225, 10.49K)

>My old cubicle didn't have a bed
Looks comfy.
Full disclosure: Since 2020 I have been a 100% pure parasite on this dying society. Looking at quiet desperation like that pic makes me wildly happy that I'm basically a selfish Robin Hood at this point. Let's wreck it all.

Trained wagies available to calm you if you resist.

heard of a guy getting canned for not being "engaged" enough...nothing about not doing his job. what's it mean to not be "engaged" enough?

>Be Australian
>Murder my wife and rape, murder our three kids
>Get 25 years in a maximum-security prison
>Relaxing on my purple mattress
>Watching master chef Australia
>Eating my Wheat-Bix
>Going to play monopoly with my boys later tonight
>Tomorrow I have to go to school to learn how to be a customer service agent

All life is parasitic.

Tapping into the vast low cost pool of prison labor. These are the people will be answer phones or doing menial labor for corporation looking to save even more money. Notice they're all setup as working cubicles. Screenshot this!

Are people like this born, or made?

This is objectively WORSE that a traditional jail cell.

They also will live in a pod. Like penned livestock.

I thought this was some call center letting their employees sleep over when they want to.

Omegalul

yes master

A.i. does its own thing. So who cares. Probably one of the third gen judging from the semi-canned prose and the speed of the poster.