Are we heading towards a civil war

Is it all just glow nigger shit or are we reaching a point of no return because of the current political atmosphere. Everything feels like it’s heading that way if not a civil war some other major happening.

Attached: DF329792-B7E5-41F3-BCCC-85C79E6C2A03.jpg (450x510, 55.36K)

Probably yeah but I think it will be because of at least one state seceding not because of general political tensions.

No.

We are 80yrs into an insurgency dude.

God I fucking hope so.

Attached: EAA538BE-91E9-42DF-9AE6-3D63301FD1BD.jpg (1024x576, 77.61K)

>Is it all just glow nigger shit
Yes it’s all just glow nigger shit. Why do you think they spend so much time here trying to get people involved

There won't be a civil war, it's all gaslighting by CIA niggers

Shut the FUCK up Timothy

Then what do you think is gonna happen?
Most people already know that the government is useless and if they can’t see the truth for what it is they blame the guy who’s actually paying attention. So tell me with all this tension building up from the lockdowns,the inflation rise ,border in ruins etc etc how this isn’t gonna end with gunfights on the street?

The glowniggers are your friend, user. All is well. Feel free to chimp out if you are young and brown.

We're already in one. Australia as well. Softheads brainwashed with Talmud.tv versus the schizos. Its everywhere, albeit under the surface for the most part. Usually I'm zero fucks, but I find myself circumspect when talking politics with normie waffen. And women are just batshit, I don't speak to them at all.
Its gonna get lively in the US ...

At this point I feel like that is the goal.
Cozy pretext to use imported brown hordes and brainwashed whites to wipe out traditionalist/nationalistic whites/Europeans.

Not having a civil war is the worst case scenario, because that means by default ethnic replacement by inferior people will occur.

I would welcome it, but here's the thing: if you get offline, and don't live in a nigger infested city, it doesn't feel that way at all. I live in Southeastern Maine, blue area. Nobody here is fighting each other. Nobody is screaming at each other. Nobody is marching in the streets. I dunno, I'm just more and more convinced everything on the internet is fake and gay and in no way a reflection of what's actually happening in 95% of the country

No, nothing ever happens.

As long as the economy is fine and everyone has their fake jobs and gibs, there will be no civil war.

If the US ever goes into another great depression, there will be an immediate government overthrow, no fighting needed, everyone will collectively institute communism, no questions asked.

No you are not! It takes two to tango and right-wing Americans are too pussy to fight.

>everyone will collectively institute communism, no questions asked
No

Sort of. It will be more like a French revolution. The elites will pay for raping this country for decades.

We tried to warn you faggots once before. No the fire rises and soon, so will we.

Attached: CSAbestA.png (420x420, 16.29K)

youre not old enough to know what a recession is like much less a depression. youre not well educated enough to be aware of how popular the communist party was during the great depression and how much effort was put into burying that fact with the McCarthy witch hunt

Lol you absolute fucking faggot. I get it, your a poor loser who is livid he isn't paid for the 27 reddit subs he moderates.

You will never be successful. You will never be happy. Life will roll right along and leave you behind and all your screeching will never change that. And the worst part is that, deep down, you know it's true

I saw the same thread on Any Forums 10years ago. And if it and I'm still alive, I'll probably see it in 10 more years.

seethe

A civil war will not happen in the west, especially in modern US because americans are conformists. At the end they will just make a U turn and go back blaming everything on immigrants or chyna. The american lifestyle is way to comfortable to start a war. And it's not a bad thing at all! Just stay home continue larping on the internet is enough ameribros, we dont need another global financial crisis. We shall all enjoy our bread and circus just like any other day.

Attached: 1654343362384.jpg (960x424, 514.83K)

If you live in the Netherlands than it sounds like yeah, you might. Burgerflag indicates 2 more weeks though

you are watching demoralisation propaganda, instead attack the people running the propaganda.