Wash your Penis

listen here bucko. you need to wash your penis. i mean why the hell not? it’s absurd that so many young men today can’t be brought to rub a bar of soap across their dick. jung was a staunch advocate of genital hygiene and it’s clearly layed out in the cuckold archipelago. and you think you don’t want to wash your penis? then you are displaying the classic freudian behavior of wanting to fuck your mother.
>biblical story symbolism
>bursts into tears
>goes into benzo OD
>turbowhore daughter raised money as camslut

Attached: BB1DDA8D-3119-490C-923C-B3AA4BFD32FB.jpg (700x700, 75.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek I actually read it in his voice

Modern ""Soap"" contains methylisothiazolinone, it kills the nerve cells and numbs the penis.

But seriously, wash it.
I remember when I was like 11-12, my father would tell me to not forget to wash it, when I go to shower.
Sad satire that he become depressed, stopped caring about hygiene, didn't wash his penis, and developped penis canser.
He died last year.
Wash you penis.

бoгe мoй ивaн

Attached: JP.png (300x340, 67.18K)

I mean, why the hell nawt?!

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

If I wash my dick 1000 times will you suck it?
No?
Dirty cock sucker!

WASH MY ANUS

If i start to wash my dingus will i no longer ejac in 45 second when with female?

This is... startling, convincing, perplexing, TRUTHFUL and... logical.

…and that’s THAT!

i'm cut i don't have to wash it, if you have the slut attachment its self cleaning.

It’s not good to use soap directly on your dick only on the outside of foreskin.

My dick is too small to wash unless I stretch it out like a stretch Armstrong limb but my balls need cleaning for sure I rub them with a loofa

Would happily fuck his whore daughter to help pay for daddys rehab

same hahaaha
top kek, OP

link daughters onlyfans

>cuckold archipelago
My sides

The same thing happened to my mother, luckily she died in her sleep, so she didn’t suffer.

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

What's the point of these repetitive daily, hourly, Peterson smear threads?
>juden peterstein!
>benzos!
>grifter! gatekeeper!
>whore daughter!
4+ years of this shit. All you've done is help promote him; a few years ago he only got 500k views per vid, now he gets millions.

>All you've done is help promote him;
Doubt.

listen here bucko. have you ever seen a penis that hasn't been washed for over 30 years? that's the dragon devouring your mother if you don't reply to this post. that's not being able to rescue your father from the belly of the whale because you didn't get the properly required digits to do so. I mean gosh! so many young men these days just don't wash their penis! how are you supposed to have a functioning civilization under such circumstances? here's a tip... you CAN'T! and THAT'S hell!
>*starts crying on stage*

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (1024x683, 26.43K)

The real tragedy of not washing your penis every hour isn't that you'll die but that you'll cause the deaths of others. Stop being a selfish prick and wash your dick.

Yup thats what you get when you pay people to spam your book

I don't get the humour of this thread. Are you autists opposing what he says because it makes you uncomfortable or something? Genuinely asking as a fellow autist

>What's the point of these repetitive daily, hourly, Peterson smear threads?
The guy promotes personal responsibility, and these people hate him. What does that tell you about them?

Why would I wash and miss out on all that delicious smegma? No thanks

that really is the funniest part of his existence. Most of the people here are supposedly against abortion with the notion that people should take responsibility for themselves but clutch their pearls when someone suggests they clean their room.