Explain this, kikebros

Attached: israel abortion.jpg (1441x911, 154.23K)

their birthrate is more than 3 kids per woman

jews are progressive at heart
nothing will ever change that

Is that Jews in Israel? Or all of Israel?

kikes haven't even progressed past being parasites

I want to eat jewish human meat. Preferably of young jewish male children.

Attached: 1656114398376.png (741x228, 28.88K)

its not her body, murder is not a human right, and thank you for showing us that kikes and judeo christians dont see babies as humans nor deserving of protection nor human rights. but whatever, make israel throw their children into the fires of moloch again.

Sad!
This was not done as a result of the US ruling. Just a cohencidence.
It's bad. Women used to be inconvenienced to get through the abortion screening process. Now they don't need to be

what is there to explain? afaik it just reduce waiting times and some retarded burochracy around abortions.
why would you want retarded downy babies? eugenics is based

Vast majority of abortions are elective

in muttland, there are no "elective" abortion in Israel, you must have a valid reason you mizrahi

No. Economic factors are enough. Lying you can't afford our etc.

israel needs less jewish children and more arabs! diversity is our strength fellow jews

why you lyin akhi?

Attached: file.png (944x328, 46.89K)

Not for long

us Israeli chads are studs who like to impregnate our women, gotta make up for all the gays not pulling their weight after all

They were conservatives with Christ

cant be jews if they like christ

>Gershon
>Faggot larper as romanian
All the kikes needed to keep on Any Forums

Attached: 1656411440881.png (768x667, 267.19K)

heard you had some poison leak and a shitton of people died, I hope they were all palishit refugees.
when are you going to blame mossad?

all of israel and israel has around 2 million arabs

the sacrifice to moloch must continue!

It was due to heavy winds Idk 13 people died
Everything is normal now somehow our chemical engineering teams are the best
I blamed the kikes at first lmao I said it was an insraeli ship carrying nuclear warheads

Attached: 1656416811546.jpg (500x567, 52.58K)

separation of church and state kikes, you can't force the state to make laws for your religion.

i wonder if it is true and if we did not give weapons and ammo to izrael they would lose the war and stopped existing

Good, now all the jews complaining here can go back to the land they have especially for their ethnostate. Only people on the planet with one that isn't racist for having one for some reason

the americans would have armed israel no matter what

yeah, just casually lugging around some nukes in the red sea kek