Unfriendly reminder

>NATO WILL enter the war against Mordor
>NATO WILL help the brave Slavs liberate Donbass and Crimea from the mongol-orcish horde
>Ukraine WILL get more ethnically Ukrainian territory
And there's nothing vatniggers can do about it

Attached: 16564037988900.jpg (2048x1448, 430.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2O3tXkVc04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all slavs are orcs. Everything east of the Oder river is Mordor.

Another hohol wet fantasy
*Yawn*

Let me guess, two more weeks?

>uses movie to describe a war
and you wonder why no one cares about the war

This

>ethnically Ukrainian
There's is no such ethnicity as "Ukrainian", it's just Russians who were living under Poles and Jews long enough and had their mind warped

In principle I approve the eradication of the entire Russian federation and it's population if the NATO can pull it off, I doubt they can, so there is nothing to discuss.

If you want mordor look at Paris or Marseille

>vatniggers are trying to use Ukrainian VPNs now
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm from Sevastopol

Yeah, right, no actual Crimean thinks like that. Good attempt though

youtube.com/watch?v=w2O3tXkVc04

There are 80% Russians in Crimea, how can you know what they are thinking, idiot

>actual Crimean

Crimea is predominantly ethnically Russian.

Thinks like what? The only Ukraine supporters were Crimean tatars, but what power do they have on a rightfully Russian land?

pro-Russian protests were not only in Crimea and Donbass, but also Kharkov(it almost succeeded), Odessa, Kherson and others

Attached: file.png (1180x482, 861.4K)

Tell it to the Taliban

Liar, in reality you're salivating at the prospect of getting transkarpathia back...

Keep winning Ivan.

Attached: keepwinning.jpg (720x893, 240.5K)

Crimea won't go back to Ukraine. Pipe dream

NATO is gay and won't do shit because they are scared of Lord Puti

No fan of NATO, but

The only reason everyone (including your Jewtin) wants to avoid a conflict is because of nukes.
Take those out of the game and Russia gets brutally raped real fast. If you don't think so it's because you don't really know the differences between the two armies.

Lol if you seriously think that. How do you want to defeat 40+ million russian partisans with aks?