He's right. You know it, everyone knows it

Attached: XJj6pVItA5LJ.jpg (750x583, 46.33K)

that jew should be arrested for impersonating a white man

Being a conservative grandpa is the new counterculture

The police are pedophiles too, it's the only logical reason this continues.

aren't there better solutions than that?

This.
>waaaahhhh keep me on YouTube or duh goyim will become Nazis wahhhhh

bump

i got a blaze sub i should low key stream viddeo games while i play audio for posterity or something

Attached: 1656408455737.jpg (1200x900, 96.88K)

I hate all right wing youtubers but this guy is the most based

hje isnt a you tuber....

FAGGOT

wtf, I love Israel now.

>wtf I'm a hooked nosed loser now!

Attached: 1649710168537.jpg (644x476, 61.11K)

No he's literally a Zionist cuck that YouTube permits to mock trannies in order to gatekeep anything further right

he has a point

>YouTube permits to mock trannies

No it doesn't he's not monetized on youtube

If it is still on Youtube and not deleted yet, is is proably weak or controlled opposition.
Simple as that.
Some based people like Dr. Dutton have a handful of videos on YT, or their livestreams on YT, but most their stuff on bitchute.

>Dr.

Attached: 1655262024992.gif (640x420, 1.11M)

Hé is 100%right there is People doing sentences for less

Right wing death squads?

imagine being on some drug dealer and human trafficker payroll and then being ordered to allow faggots to abuse children on the streets for all to see. living proof that the rule of law doesnt exist in many places. now its the rule of strength or we continue to see what we see today.

wtf

The same should be true for people waving Confederate flags, flaunting their sedition.

Dude go listen to what israel and freemasonry says, it’s an open secret. They are only doing this for now and then they flipt the script and beheadings will commence. Look into what noahide law is. These people taking the bait aren’t very smart.