Why don't (((they))) want us to have kids...

Why don't (((they))) want us to have kids? It's obvious their depopulation agenda is currently in full power but what's the idea behind that? Do they think it helps the climate change or there are not enough resources for so many people?

Attached: 283712991_3221469488064607_7182928978194369520_n.jpg (1265x1369, 197.01K)

They don't care if you have children. They just don't want you having white children. Or children of any single race besides jewish.

they just don't want white kids. Also, nigger can keep that bottle blonde roastie. Disgusting. Germans are way better

Attached: 1655581953356.jpg (480x480, 59.64K)

Why would they want less children? Their infinite gdp growth is dependent on population growth

think of it as an ancient blood feud, aryan vs jew. if there is no more aryan blood then the kikes cant get genocided whenever we aryans decide we've had enough. but there are no brakes on the huwite train.

Attached: 1559014459543.jpg (322x519, 31.56K)

You will never be Khal Drogo to rape ( passionate love ) a girl child of 13 yo. Why even live?

Attached: thrones.png (500x281, 193.37K)

Short-hair on girls is cringe though!

nah

Attached: 1655709644143.jpg (1080x1349, 137.57K)

the depopulation agenda is only working on white people

That’s what they’re so ass-blasted over abortion. Replacement theory is real. Notice when Roe V Wade stared so did the replacement immigration in the 70s. Take away their precious Abortion and there will be no need to import 3rd world freaks.

tomboys still look like girls. this disgusting klinefelter you spam incessantly is revolting. you should just tell your dad that youre gay and get it it over with. youre not fooling anyone.

Attached: idontthinksotim.jpg (750x986, 67.21K)

yeah. they do still look like girls. and?

Attached: voll28.jpg (612x408, 28.14K)

I don't give a shit, what's disgusting is like a pure white traitor, cheat on her white brothers... she deserves the worst humiliation. She deserves to be replaced by black women and to be a slave to black women, she deserves the same betrayal 100 times worse than the one they do.

Attached: 1624199956859.png (661x368, 512.96K)

they want you to have a crappy life, so you just consume and buy products to fill the gap in your life.

Abortion shoud be banned if the child is white

Because ((((depopulation agenda))) is only targeted on White people!

Attached: Anti-Whites bashes White woman that bred many kids.jpg (588x625, 109.04K)

They are slowly depopulating as they get their machines and AI ready to do their dirty work.

This is false. Asians and arabs are already suffering from it, and africans will eventually stop growing by 2050. Bill Gates went to Africa and infected a lot of women with his stabbies.

So what is their motive? Simple: you can't have a one world government controlling billions and billions of people. That's just not possible, no matter how much power and technology you have. That's way too many humans and things can easily get out of control.

>1
I cant look to these and remember the blondie in my uni that is now dating a nigger
Really, of all white guys there, why choose the nigger?

They fucking hate you and want to torture. Everything about kike history is about how everyone persecuted them for no fucking reason, and their heads this is all just revenge

how do pictures like this exist? It's like that webm of that strange pool party, there's like 20+ interracial couples all BMWF
I don't come from a big city, but is it an American thing? Do you guys have advertisements, or maybe is this organized on Facebook or something? I don't understand how there can be some kind of event that is EXCLUSIVELY black males and white females dancing or dating or whatever. Like, how does that kind of situation even materialize? I'm genuinely curious. Are all those women going alone? Are there parallel events where a bunch of White guys are pairing up with black girls?

Because they can make gene edited lab babies with superior abilities.