Comparing the size of the two best selling vehicles in Europe (VW Golf/Peugeot 208) and Canada/USA (Ford F150/Dodge...

Comparing the size of the two best selling vehicles in Europe (VW Golf/Peugeot 208) and Canada/USA (Ford F150/Dodge Ram).

Attached: 1656409908255.jpg (1381x1075, 148.07K)

Then comparing it to the penis size world wide
Why does Americans need to compensate for their small peepee with big truggs?

Attached: 1656409985448.jpg (1024x495, 71.82K)

Fuck off already had this thread

DODGE CHARGER

For me is the squarebody "Hack valanche" with a 5 speed manual, v8 small block and 2 inch lift

Attached: 113122314565461123123.jpg (800x600, 67.38K)

Honk Honk

Attached: n k k.jpg (474x220, 23.28K)

anerican cars are based and freedompilled

If big truck equals small dicks then how come gook's and chinks drive car's smaller to equal size you people drive?

I love that you never actually see them carry anything on the trucks
It's basically like Any Forumstards spending thousands on a3090 to play VNs

cuz americans have bigger houses

Attached: House-Sizes-Around-the-World.png (640x380, 48.79K)

try driving in two feet of snow in a faggot mobile

faggot stfu!k20hk

Attached: 1656170106072.png (1200x570, 1.12M)

Made of cardboard, in states known to be hit by hurricanes

so basically the best selling vehicles in the Americas are extremely useful and capable machines while the best selling vehicles in Europe can barely haul 2 adults comfortably and fucking god help you if you have to deal with snow or flooding. America is ready for anything, Europe is fucked.

renault clio driver reporting in, muh fugging dick well over 6inch

Funny it snows in Europe too and people don't drive retardedly big trucks

its just verjudet, consoooooooomer trash. the american has no culture, no ideals, no roots, no history, nothing to life for and exist for. he has no past ynd no future, only the present, the now. thats why he has to express himself by consoooming garbage and signal his status by that to others.
its utter garbage and deserves to be destroyed in the fire of thousand nuclear warheads

The problem with US cars is not the the cars but their unlivable hellscape of the urban sprawl.
If you really want to get down to the reason why it does not work now: Car centered suburb ponzi scheme.

>(((real estate developers))) builds new suburbian hellscape with stroads and not a single service in walkable distance
>people that move in have to rely on car
>most (((people))) buy houses only for home flipping anyways
>20 years later roads and water mains have to be replaced, but low housing densitiy and shitty tax laws prevent municipalitis from raising anough taxtes to actually do that
>the home flippers and real estate developers have moved on to the next, only low income families remain, area becomes ghetto

If the US would actually fix it's realy shitty zoning laws (which are written by the exact real estate developers who profit from it), so that suburbs become denser, mixed zone and permanent everything would improve.ves a chance to get planned, built and used and not be shit.
Imagine a suburb where you can actually walk to the grocery store!
Imagine a city were you don't get put into jail for driving drunk because you can actually walk back home from the pub!
You used to built nice cities, but you fell for the real estate scammers.

>pic old Boston

>inb4: No, you euro-commie, hurr... a car means freedom, durr...
Not in the US, they don't. They cost a lot and americans have no other choice than driving.
And who told you that? The GM corporation? The same guys that told you that diamonds are precious?
In reality cars have become nothing but shackles to keep people in debt.

Attached: boston.png (2200x1480, 2.13M)

You spend your entire day in front of the computer, barely doing anything else besides masturbating and posting on Any Forums
You never had a need for a truck, as don't 90% of truck owners
But keep on pretending you're some cowboy having to haul stuff from the big city

i know this may be hard to believe but north america is a gigantic fucking place and they dont plow the roads aside from major interstates and inside cities

Attached: cityslicker.jpg (352x386, 16.48K)

America needs more hatches. Pity the Yaris GR isn't coming here.

No, the problem with America is niggers
>blah blah too simplistic
No. You really really do not understand how divided America has been ever since they were too lazy to pick their own cotton. Nobody is going to walk to their job downtown if it means traversing the 13/50 area. Nobody wants to be trapped on a bus with a bunch of cracked out niggers that could stab them to death at any moment.

Damn even all the niggers in USA couldn't raise the average.

I own 2 boats, 2 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs, a camper trailer, a 6x12 flat trailer, and a 7x16 enclosed trailer. I also live in Minnesota where getting a foot of snow overnight is a normal thing. I do need my truck. But I also have 2 cars. Both supercharged and one cammed.

>this low income bracket of people sucks what should we do?
>I know. Let's leave so then the poor become even poorer with less services and we'll fuck up our entire economy on it. Also we'll make it impossible for our kids to do anything besides sit inside all day
>Brilliant!

Niggers are gonna be the least of your problems when you realize you created a generation of NEETS.

Attached: 1610086157371.jpg (174x168, 4.95K)

For me, it's the Tundra, because it's not made by democrat supporting union hands.

Attached: 1656410842361.jpg (1200x547, 110.08K)

Yes the niggers in France are showing

Fuck cars like that. Literal death traps for children and pedestrians

Attached: F8FB1A8F-4080-4753-A561-D64D05834CDB.jpg (2047x1518, 1.52M)

>suburbs become denser, mixed zone

You need to meet the Niggers first Hanz and then you would understand why suburbs are far way

Attached: niggsgto.webm (480x480, 2.89M)