Political Thread About Tik Tok

How the fuck did one singular app completely decimate an entire generation? I’m a 19 year old zoomer, and it’s genuinely frightening to see the dominance of Tik Tok on the lives of people around me. Some of these kids are utterly transfixed to the point where they spend hours a day sliding through it’s chaos of videos. These peoples’ attention spans are completely fucked. Their brains are fried. They have nothing but the images of dyed hair freaks pumped and burned into their poor, hapless minds - clip after clip of some gay dancing in his mood light bedroom. Tik Tok may just be the epitome of ultra dopamine stimulation. It’s a few steps away from cocaine. These poor people are literally addicted and helpless.

Attached: EDC1BFF8-6D21-450A-84CE-CA24F4C5B0A4.jpg (1000x1080, 76.36K)

4chin is just as bad

if not worse

Attached: 1604914318230.jpg (1200x1200, 99.6K)

Does it normally promote all the gay videos on the main page or is it because of gay month?

are you joking? 4chin doesnt have nearly the same reach as tiktok.

when I was a newfag it was facebook

social media is cancer but no one in this thread will stop using it

The Mrs used to watch it before I told her to stop, it tends to promote popular content similar to what you’ve already been watching though as a large portion of users are faggy freaks a lot of what ends up getting popular is lgbt shit

> decimate
fucking idiots continue to misuse the english language worse than how we misused your mother last night

>promote showing tits and shaking ass
>cant say the words "tits" or "ass" on tiktok without your comment getting filtered and shadow removed
>cant make any form of tiktok dissenting the degenerate behavior because that gets shadowbanned as well by the algorithm
>only the most degenerate shit rises to the top with no ability to criticize or counter-interact, if you will

>4chin is just as bad
>if not worse

most people havent even heard of this dump

im addicted to the app but the retard shit posted there just doesn't brainwash me. I just laugh at the fags in the comments tricked by the community

disagree with an opinion? those fags get real mad im telling you. woke up to like 1000+ replies one time.

You're boomer posting.

Attached: 512.jpg (768x512, 53.42K)

19 years old. Terrified of chinese social media apps.

Kek. Thats why the world is shit.

it's a chinese psyop

>They have nothing but the images of dyed hair freaks pumped and burned into their poor, hapless minds - clip after clip of some gay dancing in his mood light bedroom.
Post webm faggot

Old nigger cope. It’s not 2010 anymore. Most people under 30 have atleast heard of 4ch even if they don’t like or browse it. It’s not some magical super secret club, especially after the fuckin MIGGERS migrated here in 2016.

It's based *because* it's a Chinese psyop destroying dysgenic weak subhuman zoomer honkaloids. Makes it easier for Islam to take over.

How can islam AND the jews be behind this? Makes 0 sense.

>hey there fellow zoomers
fuck off oldfag you're not fooling anyone

Idk, maybe the marketing are fucking effective.

Fpbp. Watch everyone here seethe.

Secret spys from China try to steal your mind's elation.

Attached: 1656170363514.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

Lots of dumbasses out there

>4chin is just as bad
oh no no no, Winston Clive Nigel III... not as bad as the absolute state of your famed "English Roses" you fucked-tooth faggot.

Attached: FOBv2-eXMAAyhQF.jpg (768x1024, 93.73K)