Just Tried Watching Pirates of the Caribbean

American Jews sure love shitting on the British Empire don't they.. the greatest geopolitcal achievement of the white race, not suprised

youtu.be/Wv6f3lplUf8

youtu.be/OrbuDWit1Co

Attached: queen-winnipeg-72.jpg (676x679, 184.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TUXbS5meZw
thecanadaguide.com/government/the-monarchy/#:~:text=Though Canada is an independent,and often debate its future.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time to go to bed.

Americans are just gonna call you a leaf and make jokes about your immigration.
Jokes on the shart in the marts.
They get a Canadian citizenship and education then IMMEDIATELY fuck off to America.

>British Empire
>great
Ok Paki

I thought the Jews were the British Empire?

Attached: 1656398347695.jpg (959x1024, 84.17K)

It's not jews user. It's American culture to dislike redcoat british. Especially those pretentious outfits and accents, Americans really hate it. These are usually villain characters

Queen Elizabeth II has no authority on our land
she can shove her crown up her ass for all I care

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-024602_Chrome.jpg (1080x1174, 210.57K)

The only good thing in the all Pirates of the Caribbean saga is when the spanish empire appears:
youtube.com/watch?v=6TUXbS5meZw

Yes, Pakistan has big land mass, we all know that. About 20 times more than Switzerland.

>doesn't know canada is a dominion of the crown
>the queen has the power to remove the prime minister of canada
yeah bro shes got no power over you...
fucking retard

>Especially those pretentious outfits and accents, Americans really hate it.
Your opinion is worthless anyway. That was the style from 1600 to 1890.

>yeah bro shes got no power over you...
>fucking retard
What is this 1899? We gained independence from the crown after ww2.

Yeah I never understood it either. Hating the English is not an American thing nor was it ever. Jews just really hated WASP's

Attached: 1651956916808.jpg (2384x1200, 357.85K)

Though Canada is an independent country,Britain's Queen Elizabeth remains the nation's head of state. The Queen does not play an active role in Canadian politics, and her powers are mostly symbolic. In recent years, Canadians have become more critical of the monarchy and often debate its future.
thecanadaguide.com/government/the-monarchy/#:~:text=Though Canada is an independent,and often debate its future.
So no, most Canadians bar the far right ones, don't like the crown.

anglos made it possible for jews to hijack the world

The British weren't even bad guys in that movie.

Canadian immigrants are required to take anoath of allegianceto the Queen before they can become citizens. A similar oath of loyalty to the Queen must be taken by Canadian judges, politicians, soldiers, and other high-ranking officials who work for the Canadian government.
Man, not even Mexicans are forced to swear allegiance to America.
Lmao.

Canada is a third world shithole filled with subhumans

any country that takes in foreigners is a shithole

i was expecting videos of pirates of the caribbean.. what exactly did potc have to do with your thread? how is it anti british?

moreso the dutch but youre not entirely wrong

I wonder how many dicks Queen elizabeths skank ass had in her mouth over the years? You know I do respect the fact she may be the only white woman alive that never sucked a nigger dick tho

Fuck "canada"

Attached: download.png (263x191, 4.53K)

Don't worry we will annex you mfs in time and the beaners and rest of the left side of south america, all of the white parts of europe will be ours on paper in 20 yrs or so as well. Gradually we will do this as we have been pecking away quietly and not claiming we are imperialists all whilst being such