Who is the antichrist?

What is your best guess?
(Clue: someone in US politics.)

Attached: 1648386910414.jpg (480x360, 29.03K)

Attached: 1655966031320.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

>(Lust Provoking Image)
Uhhh...Polebros?

I hate that Lana has some absolutely kino tracks but the music videos are the most kiked shit ever

Attached: 1572743074798.png (1190x1064, 962.76K)

Gavin Newsom, who will someday become POTUS.

Seen a video of her recently. She kinda chubby. Would still smash though

This music video by Lana Del Rey is another clue about the identity of the antichrist. (Watch Lana Del Rey: National Anthem)

Some guy of Syrian ancestry that we've never seen before. Will then become either a great military commander or president of Turkey and revive the Ottoman caliphate, probably to take down Globohomo which will be seen as Judeo-christian. Supported by either the pope or some other spiritual leader that is between now and then everyone grows to trust intensely.

Elon?

My current top contender is Elon Musk.
I'm not 100% on it, but it's the strongest current possibility.
>But he's le based
Of course. The Antichrist will appear to be a Christian, and will defeat many other evils (which were engineered for him to defeat). Control over commercial space travel, electric transportation, twitter, satellite based internet, brain-linked computing... these are all things he either has, will soon have, or plans to have in the near future.
He is the richest man in the world. His influence is already massive, and will grow exponentially if his plans play out.
He could easily set up an implant-based, internet linked banking & social credit system that would fit every description of the Mark of the Beast.
None of this proves he is. But he could be, and he's one of the few who could say that.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (840x560, 62.47K)

Angelina Jolie.

He seems too good to be true that's what makes me fear it

He was paid half a billion dollars to allow Chinese bases and weapons stockpiles inside California. Would the antichrist do this for such a tiny sum? Or would he do it for free?

Attached: B9618E01-E943-4654-9BF4-32585A83D486.jpg (960x229, 20.37K)

black people

Attached: 1655773754256.jpg (750x562, 151.37K)

elon musk is not a christian he's a reddit atheist

its me. you die in 2 hours from car accident. do not repent first. i will save you.

The antichrist is this so-called AI child "born" at google. They are going to put it into a transgendered robot body and people will worship it.

Someone connected with the Gaia-cult world religion, almost certainly deeply connected with climate change as an issue. Also likely from a family background that's either mysterious and difficult to track, or elite without being tied to old money's Christian heritage. The reference to an "Assyrian" means he may be from the area around Syria, but Christian mysticism has a long history of associating Assyria with Germany as well.

All in all, probably someone we haven't heard of yet. Obama ticks a few boxes but his time seems past and he was too controversial from day one, Gates and Schwab tick a few boxes but I think both are too controversial and may even be set up as fall-guys. Whoever it is, most of you will think he's le based second coming.

Yeah, this is most of why I'm skeptical of Musk claims. He lacks any spiritual self-presentation, he's a Reddit libertarian guy. He seems more like a semi-uncontrollable actor who "the enemy" sometimes finds useful, sometimes not.

No. JFK Jr is the antichrist. Most of you will love him. He will look based first.

Attached: He is part of the same cabal.png (674x947, 1.26M)

Jesuits and catholics changed it so the antichrist is a single person and that's wrong. Antichrist is any human who opposes God and Christ and denies the Lord.

Anyone else notice shills are posting more of these types of thread
>random political discussion
>disgusting interracial couple

The pope is the antichrist, every pope is an antichrist

Me. AMA

2 John 1:7

I see these stupid comments, threads now for years online. Listen you are fucked if you are here when the antichrist comes. It won't matter at that point and you won't understand it anyway until it's too late. He will be the great uniter before the end, so when the masses all start believing in that one person you found him. But, you won't know that because you won't remember this or the bible's teachings you will be confused and blind to it. God does that part and you're doomed anyway, the rapture has already happened and those going to heaven have went, your tribulation is beginning and so on. So get educated, get saved, or die and go to hell worrying about dumb stuff

Avi Ben Abraham
Became a medical doctor at 18, treated the pope personally, mingles with billionaires from across the world, aims to clone christ from the shroud of Turin

always a memeflag
always a judeo nigger
>they think they're making people susceptible to normalizing this
>not realizing they are increasing revulsion at the sight of it
>kikes literally making me sick with their presence
lol

The rider on the white horse. The mountain of the Lord. One from the Tribe of Dan. The one who treads the fury of the winepress of the Lord.

Attached: iconoftheantichrist.jpg (675x932, 150.92K)